Skip to content

Organizing Friends, Lovers and Spouses Game Lists.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Organizing Friends, Lovers and Spouses Game Lists.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

There are times I search through the list looking for “Frees” , but they are listed last. It would be nice if I could reverse the ordering at will.
    I mean it is a database.

I think he meant free as in available (green dot)

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Yes, but I feel it should be a search option to look for MALE -Hetero – Free user.
    Sometimes a girl feels charitable. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

There are times I search through the list looking for “Frees” , but they are listed last. It would be nice if I could reverse the ordering at will.
    I mean it is a database.

I think he meant free as in available (green dot)

indeed……Boston mean people who are not in room! and yes, it can be a nice add cause it make you avoid plenty of pafe with orange dots on their profile! Not that i care too much, cause i'm not in need of new partner in AChat…… :

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

HB… what have I got to do with this?

indeed……Boston mean people who are not in room! and yes, it can be a nice add cause it make you avoid plenty of pafe with orange dots on their profile! Not that i care too much, cause i'm not in need of new partner in AChat…… :

Or was that a Freudian Slip?

Though I do agree that the entire search could be better organized, with more options than what currently exist.

I have a question…  Does anyone know (especially you Mods) if AChat is working on an upgrade to the system?  I'm not looking for a time frame for it to be released, but it would be nice to know that an upgrade is in the works.  Maybe then we can get some of these terrific ideas that have been suggested.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

No Pafe, we mods don't know more than you. All I can say is, they said they want to publish as much as possible winners from the polls.

Nat33
    Participant

Perhaps off topic but I wanted to know if the polls really have an impact on developers ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Nat, if you are talking about the poll for poses and other stuff, they are taking them in high consideration……most of the time! Dev-team is in late with some release, but they are working on the winner, a bit slowly, maybe, but they are!

we can only wait, you know……and we will! but don't worry…..time by time we pest themn again with our request! 

tangoracer
    Participant

Here's an idea
    on the search page we have Male Female and Shemale  Why can we not have a button for FREE USERS  this would make finding the easier
    the Herto  Bisexal  and Homo filter can still work with the free

Its just an idea 

zoerink
    Participant

Here's an idea
    on the search page we have Male Female and Shemale  Why can we not have a button for FREE USERS  this would make finding the easier
    the Herto  Bisexal  and Homo filter can still work with the free

Its just an idea 

Yes… im agree but… what means free? people who is not premium in this moment or people who have not the blue star??

Nat33
    Participant

I find the idea of Tango very good.
    For the free and the blue star it's a problem that I resolve with the anti free users filter.
    You can have a blue star and to be free user, not easy.
    I don't like to keep my blue star while I didn't continue to pay for it.
    After we are left with fake premium users  :
    AChat can be should leave the blue star 15 days but not for the life for those who don't renew their premium membership.

zoerink
    Participant

I find the idea of Tango very good.
    For the free and the blue star it's a problem that I resolve with the anti free users filter.
    You can have a blue star and to be free user, not easy.
    I don't like to keep my blue star while I didn't continue to pay for it.
    After we are left with fake premium users  :
    AChat can be should leave the blue star 15 days but not for the life for those who don't renew their premium membership.

This is a good idea, blue star must be gone after 15 days, o 1 month before premium expired.

Rukya
    Participant

Perhaps off topic but I wanted to know if the polls really have an impact on developers ?

Nat, if you are talking about the poll for poses and other stuff, they are taking them in high consideration……most of the time! Dev-team is in late with some release, but they are working on the winner, a bit slowly, maybe, but they are!

we can only wait, you know……and we will! but don't worry…..time by time we pest themn again with our request! 

I'm really not agreeing with what say HB . The massage pose was winner first in the FF poll then in the MF poll one poll later . The result , MF got the massage and not the FF . So maybe they read polls , but just the MF one then .

Lover
    Participant

This is a good idea, blue star must be gone after 15 days, o 1 month before premium expired.

No, the blue star can't be removed before prem expires.
    It's an old advertising trick. More blue stars means more prem, so other members want to be prem too.

About organizing, we had a long discussion before. Add more fields in profile and give the chance to sort for single and combined fields.

Nat33
    Participant

I understand Lover but like that the game create false premium.
    How I can recognize real and fake premium ?
    Not really important for me, I go in room often with free users but for me it's strange 

Lover
    Participant

You can't recognize them. All you can do is ask and in room youll see if they were honest.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.