Skip to content

Organizing Friends, Lovers and Spouses Game Lists.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Organizing Friends, Lovers and Spouses Game Lists.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Well … know who is still premium is easy . Set the ZZZ button to ignore free users when you want to know . Try to send a message to a  profile with a blue star . If the person is still premium , the message will be sent . If the person is no longer premium , you will have a message saying you need to set the ZZZ mode to dont ignore free members ( if i remember well )

Lover
    Participant

If this works its really simple. Should be easy to check. Thanks Rukya.

Nat33
    Participant

Ah yes excellent Rukya, otherwise, here is my method:

1° In room I choose a masturbation pose, I asked him to ejaculate…
    2° I wait …
    3° If he says: “I can't” I replied: “Go see a doctor”

And here I have unmasked a false premium
    PS: Also works for girls

Just kidding, a lot of free users spend premium precisely because they can't ejaculate. this is their primary concern 

Rukya
    Participant

your technique is little cruel nat lol . I dont think the ” go see a doctor ” is necessary . After all its not their fault if the blue star dont dissapear after have lost their premium

WilliamXS
    Participant

I see it this way…First the people that are free (not in room) and then the people in room….that might save time to look for people .
    And what or who deciding who is on top of the list ? .
    I don't realy care who is on top….some how there is a reason for that…maybe of who is got the most payment at the time or  how much your online ?.

Anyway I don't care who is on top.
    And what if we can click and see who is online on your  friends,lovers and spouselist ?

robincox
    Participant

Or maybe add a search option that allows you to search for only available users? How about that for an option?

Brandybee
    Participant

Both ideas are good. Thank you for posting.

No one really knows the criteria for topping the lists but seems to be the more you spend and play, the higher you are on a page.

It would make sense to have the  green available lights first, then the yellow busy lights of players profiles.
    Of course Robot Girl & Robot Boy would always be number 1 then.

Coves might find Eva a lot easier 

zoerink
    Participant

Both ideas are good. Thank you for posting.

No one really knows the criteria for topping the lists but seems to be the more you spend and play, the higher you are on a page.

It would make sense to have the  green available lights first, then the yellow busy lights of players profiles.
    Of course Robot Girl & Robot Boy would always be number 1 then.

Coves might find Eva a lot easier 

LOL Brandy… i am agree with you.. and i would like to know the mistery of the criteria for the ranking list..

Lover
    Participant

One criteria is:
    – Prem
    – Prem whose sub ran out but still got a blue star
    – Robot
    – Free user

The sorting within this is not easy to look through. Seems to depend on time you are on, money you have spent and friends/lovers you're having

peterkink
    Participant

When you have a few friends and so, it is annoying to have to search the whole list to see if anyone is online. It would be better and more logical if the online friends was sorted first. Cant be too hard to fix-

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sounds like a good idea to me…something Dev-team have to work

Lover
    Participant

There have been so many suggestions to change the lists, but I doubt they won't do it. It seems, they have one simple rule how to list members and keep it. It's the same for everyone.
    But I also always have hope in improving something. And maybe they surprise us with an update, who knows.

dirtyElena
    Participant

I support your request!

I am always in favour of improving the usability and if the developers are ever going to take on on that project they should totaly implement those functions as well.

AusWoody
    Participant

yes moving those online  to the top of your friends / lover / spouse list  is a great  idea  support it 100%

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yeah Jamie. OCD can be a good thing especially with your idea. I’m with you, Auswoody and Elena on this one. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.