Skip to content

Organizing Friends, Lovers and Spouses Game Lists.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Organizing Friends, Lovers and Spouses Game Lists.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

lol Jamie, I don't think you need OCD to say the list is confusing. I'm here since this world was made and I don't understand the listing. And support your request to change it.

jasmine_t
    Participant

+1

Anonymous

+1
    I think the order should be
    Spouse > Lovers > Friends > No relationship but already go into a room > No relationship but already chat > …

But I think we could also add some sorting like
    Make the search more 'advanced' with possibility to sort people depending on your own criteria
    * Age (if you prefer younger or older…)
    * Country/City (if you want to find someone near you, would sort by distance to your location)
    * Add language in the profile so know which language a user which to speak and be able to filter/sort on this criteria
    * Status (available > Busy> offline)

Lover
    Participant

By the way, I think they are listed online – last online

Vaughan

Achat have now upgraded the Friends, Lovers & Spouse Lists.

Those who have been online in the game more recently move to the front / top of your lists.
    Green – Those online available to chat / flirt move to the top of your list.
    Yellow – Those online but busy or roomed in private or in public rooms are listed under the Green players
    Red – Those offline are placed under the Yellow players.

The inactive players show offline red and move further and further down your lists until they disappear from the game after about 40 days / 6 weeks.

If they have paid to play, the account is just dormant and just logging in again will make their account active again.
    If the account has never paid to play, then the account is dead. Achat have an automated system that locks the account and it cannot be reinstated. This is so these free accounts do not clog up their systems.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.