Skip to content

ORGASM METER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas ORGASM METER

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Totally against an automatic increase,..IMHO it is just fine,..if you are concentrating on the meter I just don't think you are doing enough to concentrate on the partner…the groupie and I pretty much use it as a finality to the scenario,..find it easier to press the mouse then keyboard when that exquisite moment arrives, and my eyes roll back,…shudder…well you get the point.

TightFit74
    Participant

Maybe the solution is a meter that can be set to automatic as well as to manual. I don't see any realism in the meter staying at the highest point when orgasming. That's just silly. IN that regard the meter is an improvement. The drop in the meter after changing positions is not to my favor either. I can imagine (and remember) many changes in poses that go without losing my level of orgastic state.
    It would be nice to be able to concentrate on my partner and not pay attention to the meter (happens most of the time) and have it on auto. And there are moments where I am focussed on how i feel and what is about to happen. My vote would go to a manual/auto meter

sinnnn
    Participant

Its just remember to click the damn thing that drives me nuts.  If I don't then the person is wondering if I am getting off or not.  It takes the fun out of it when the person tells you to click the button or ask are you almost ready.  sheech, then I have to click the button to get close to where I am at.  Like I said before, it makes my meter go down a bit.

I guess I am being old fashioned, like hearing my partner telling me how close they are.  Really watching the meter to see where they are at just don't do it for me.

@Bear
    Ummm off topic.  You got groupies?

Bear
    Participant

Groupies?… no,..not  the plural

but we were messing with the meter,..and poses actually found less to like about the orgasm sequence the more we used…some of the poses just made us  : go “huh?”

see the drop Bobbler was speaking of,..but I didn't see it as anything I'd consider critical or spectacular,…a swing of position will sometimes as Tight indicated cause a natural “pause”. if a big variant in position,  but if similar I don't think they would cause that much.

If anything,..reinforced my opinion,…that I would use it only if it added to the situation, but highly unlikely rather concentrate on the partner in the end

Adera
    Participant

Awww and I thought you had a group of girls screaming after you.

Bear
    Participant

No,…she screams  before,..she's always first in my book

sinnnn
    Participant

Umm she screams before?   WOW before you even touch her. :  I have to give you a standing applause.

Bear
    Participant

No,…she screams befoe during she's always first in my book

fixed,…really can't say before can I?

Adera
    Participant

@Bear: I see what you wanted to say, how nice of you to make sure she's pleasured.

Bear
    Participant

mmm,..I reread my posts,…feel a string of guilt there,…it is not my place to say,…or speak much of her other than echo her opinions in this forum when I post.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I saw it as more your vowing to seek certain results. 

sinnnn
    Participant

mmm,..I reread my posts,…feel a string of guilt there,…it is not my place to say,…or speak much of her other than echo her opinions in this forum when I post.

Nods Nods, thats how a man is suppose to be.  Plus that fact that you make sure you meet her needs.  Two thumbs way up.

Bear
    Participant

I think her need of me at this point is to shut up… :

Antebellum
    Participant

Awww, if  I had disagreed with anything you'd posted previously, I'm certain I'd have voiced it.  Maybe would have been a private tongue-lashing, but would have made sure my point was made…  No fears, though… 

Bear
    Participant

Old habit of referring to the groupie,…and you are here now to voice your own opinion…

Always did like your tongue lashings,… :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.