Skip to content

ORGASM METER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas ORGASM METER

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

If I may say,…rather hot image…

figure you two would break the meter though  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno, bent over seems too submissive a position if in my Domme mode. Though I'd probably at least need to brace my hands on the table once you got going. I think sitting in a nice, straight back upholstered chair, one foot on the floor, one knee up over the arm rest. You still between my legs, but with one hand petting your hair while the other rests on the knee that's up and bent.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh, and Bear, we always do. 

Adera
    Participant

Oh, sounds really hot that one Janine. I would have to slip into my school girl outfit and watch from my desk taking notes.

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmm we are going to have to change that position a lil babe.  :-* :-*

How bout those lovely legs thrown over my shoulders while I stand.  your hands resting on the arms of the chair, head thrown back while my tongue is stroking your clit.  My hands full of your ass.

Orrrr the beautiful Dom gets trapped in her own trap.  She finds her self kneeling at the edge of the bed, her arms tied to the bed post like a sweet sacrifice.  About to blast her so called sub for tricking her, she feels her hair being pulled gently but firmly, causing her head to turn and her lips are captured in deep passionate kiss.  Feel a arm come round her waist pulling her back against a feminine body. What is our Hero Dom to do?  Should she fight the bonds that hold her and punish that naughty sub?  Or should our Hero trust and melt into the arms that bind her? 
    To be continued in next week episode(dadadadooommmm) Dom or Sub

Janine Dee
    Participant

I could bend enough for the first option.  I'm not kidding when I say those boots put me in my Domme mindset.

And I KNEW I could get a response with the picture I painted.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anonymous

i sure hope some orgasms come out of all this chatter…after all, that *is* the topic of this thread 

and janine…you've used up your quota of these  :-* for the month 

Adera
    Participant

She's just covering Sinnnn in kisses.

Here bobby you get some too. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anonymous

thanks sweety  :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

@Adera

SUCK UP.  Kissing that ass pretty hard. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 😮

@bobby
    Ummm what was this thread about again?

@Janine
    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

@bobby again
    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Adera
    Participant

Sinnnn, your going to leave a mark on my ass like that.

I do wonder if all those kisses to Janine is on the lips though.

sinnnn
    Participant

hehehehehe actually  I meant that you was kissing bobby's ass.  ROTFL

And of course not, my kisses travel all over.

Adera
    Participant

Ops, my bad.

Anonymous

ok guys time to fix the meter. more people agreed with me than not 

Anonymous

ok…so who's the dink out there who voted against me now?…probably tom 

(i knew that was going to happen btw, so      on you)

apollo13nut
    Participant

OK, so I know this thread was a poll to see what people thought of the duration of the orgasm meter, but I have a serious inquiry: When it was the old “squirt” button, free users could use it? So why now do all of us need to be members to orgasm? If none of you have been with a free user, they can only max out to the threshold; their character cannot orgasm without becoming a premium user….the only reason I disagree with this is cause the old squirt button was open to free users. Maybe it's better in a different topic with it's own poll.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.