Skip to content

ORGASM METER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas ORGASM METER

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

They probably want some things to be members only stuff… why would people want to become members otherwise?

The free user can come even if their character does not anyway.

Lover
    Participant

Correct Adera  and, by the way, same for the prem members

Though I understand your attitude apollo, there also have to be some advantages for the prem members.

Bear
    Participant

I am of the same opinion as Lover and Adera

There should be some additional benefits of being a premium…and still of the same opinion if you are focusing on the meter, then you're not really focusing enough on the partner and the experience.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I still hold that AChat gives the sweetest ride to free users of adult chat programs anywhere.

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Personally, I like to be in control of the meeter…. because, as in RL, sometimes you dont stay fucking horny as hell all the time…

Anonymous

i was with someone today first time using the meter. she said “the meter keeps going down. stupid thing”

fix it already  :

Carli
    Participant

Someone happens to be back in town for a while

On topic: I think that onehanded typing and handling poses and actions leaves no room (or hand) for juggling with your orgasm meter. Then again, typing and orgasms are more difficult to handle at the same time than clicking on + and squirt when you orgasm

Bear
    Participant

Never minded the silence of my partner if they were close,…would rather they were consumed by the words,..let me lead them there,..and always appreciated the meter simply because it was easier for a partner to demonstrate visually,…relieve the burden of typing,

The fact that it falls,…well I think there are those who see both sides,…a grey area whether anything needs to be fixed,…perhaps an override button to hold it would satistfy both viewpoints.

welcome back Carli…

Anonymous

we go off topic all the time. that hasn't changed at all while you've been gone 

& that's why you'll need more practice getting used to the meter & multi-tasking while you're in the room. you *are* a woman after all! 

Adera
    Participant

Bobby, I don't think the problem is her ability.

I find it quite tricky to even think when I'm having a great orgasm and my hands are usually busy.
    But well I can't talk for the females.

Anonymous

i don't think her *ability* is the problem either the problem is she's rusty…out of practice   

almost like rooming with a newbie      :-*

Carli
    Participant

Almost…

Since I'm a “newbie”, can you give me the “tour”?

Anonymous

gladly 

Janine Dee
    Participant

An interesting development some may not be aware of is that you can't orgasm with the meter in the foreplay pose. At least not the FF one. Which could be understandable, but was sort of.. anti-climactic to discover it when I did.

Adera
    Participant

No you can't, I've already tried that.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.