Skip to content

Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    rednwet
    Participant

Orgy rooms or Bukkake rooms

How about a way to come up with a pose for a foursome or a pose to invite more than just two people say a orgy invite.
    Where you can invite up to three or four group invites to one room

Ardeur
    Participant

An interesting notion, probably something that would be premium only, if not by design then by consent. Unless it’s part of a scene this would be something most would only do with people they’re familiar with. I think it would be great fun with friends. 🙂

sandra001
    Participant

orgy and bukkake are good ideas =)

bitesnake1
    Participant

Hey programmers, on to work. Its a good idea.
    Pit

Cats
    Participant

it might be fun if u can be with more then 3 in a room to have a gang bang or something  would be nice if they also made poses for it

susy_a
    Keymaster

The introducing of this feature is planned by the A-dev-team.

Ardeur
    Participant

Yay! ;D :-*

CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello development team,

well i have been in discussions with user in AChat and we where wondering if there might be any further information on the “more than 3 persons in a room scenes” or so called “gangbangs”??

Would be nice to have them and as susy approved the development team is planning on it. Would be just nice if you could let us know in which direction you are thinking, what the problems might be in developing. A time shcedule would be nice but not necessary 🙂

Anyway, just wanted to say I want it and would buy it and would even pay a lot of A dollars, to have me in a room with 4 hot guys making me the queen of the night 🙂

Daniela

Rukya
    Participant

dont be too uhh happy (maybe) with 4some. For now 3some is not really fun (cause of the number of poses) , then it will be 1 or two years before a 4some mode can be interesting just a little. but its nice to think of it , then anyway let tell a thank to dev team. ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i agree whit Rukya…….before work on gangbang, it's better if dev-team release some new and nice 3some! then, gangbag will be nice

Fantasy
    Participant

@Rukya
    i whole heartedly agree. two thumbs up!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The introducing of this feature is planned by the A-dev-team.

mmmh, anyway i'm wonder how the dev-team gonna work on it…..how it will be and if it's only sex or more

Rukya
    Participant

i suppose it will be principally sex , and sometimes chatting , depending of the peoples in the room .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i think so…..but at the same time, i hope it can be something open the way for the commonn area i really like to see…..oh, well, just wait and we can discover it!

just hope Susy can give us more advice on how this is gonna evolve! pleeease!

strat
    Participant

Agree with Rukya, many more portential improvement in the 2-, 3- already.
    I am afraid first 4some feature might be disappointing.
    Not sur I am a fan anyhow, but maybe, who knows… lool
    kisses

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.