Skip to content

Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, we need better couple and 3some first! about couple poses, i don't wan to see more MF (but we gonna have them), but more for other combination where we have a good lack of them.

about the gangbangs, the best thing dev-team can do for it, it's to have ready a nice variety of poses for all the different orientation and combinatio, before the official release! i think this is the best way they can do it!

strat
    Participant

well, also as it was already once mentioned in one of the other post, room to chat, like at the table for a coffee.
    Not sure I would use it a lot personally, but I know it has been requested by several here.
    kiss

Rukya
    Participant

sad , dev team break their rythm and give another pose to heteros , maybe we are invisible , maybe they understand only another language than english , or when all people ask more no MF / FM poses they forgot to read the “no”. or maybe they “play” in achat and know all poses , and are bored by the new heteros poses after only one week . in all case they cant be more than 3 updates without give a pose to hétéros.

WilliamXS
    Participant

HELL YEAH !!

The more souils ..the more fun hehehe

Rukya
    Participant

Talk for you william , for me fun is running away more and more at each update

hentaiboy69
    Participant

and i think you are not the only one, Rukya….think at Inazuma and Adera…..they are looking for more interessing poses, and what have they do!? another MF! plus, from what i had read, isn't a good pose! disappointed, disappointed!

Rukya
    Participant

yes i read this too , the sad thing its that achat will make money with this pose who seem more disapointing than DFB , just cause its new and many people buy it for that . There could have a solution to prevent things like this , when someone want buy a pose why dont show quickly the moves in a kind of mini video before buying it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

good suggestion and i agree whit you, cause i had ask for something similar in the past.

i repeat it till i die…….more comunication is needed between us and the dev-team, it's the only way to make achat more interessing for all!

strat
    Participant

Short demo  video is a great idea, or possibility to “test it” for some minutes in order to see various actions

Bear
    Participant

Well I like a store changing room idea… login and open the change room which pulls up a rotatable 3d image of your avatar. The with an ability to look thru the outfits or body options prior to purchasing.

As to poses… well I think checking the forum first and looking for one of the reviews is a wise move…. especially if questioning the value of the investment. For new players this is a considerable investment, poses along have reached 5 digit figures and when starting out a little guidance and look for value is important. Something perhaps worth adding to the start guide…(or creating such a topic)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

As to poses… well I think checking the forum first and looking for one of the reviews is a wise move…. especially if questioning the value of the investment. For new players this is a considerable investment, poses along have reached 5 digit figures and when starting out a little guidance and look for value is important. Something perhaps worth adding to the start guide…(or creating such a topic)

the problem is only this: to much peoples don't know about the forum and the description of the poses sometimes are not enough to understand if i like it or not. A short video (i had see something similar in a 3d shooting game, to introduce skill) can be really nice and it can be settle directly online.

NewGurl
    Participant

There is a likn in AChat that opens the Shop. 
    Might I suggest a link that opens the forum in the character editor view.
    That way it would be easier to find the forum and more users would come here and voice their opinion.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I want to second the idea of a forum link. I REALLY like that idea as well.

prias
    Participant

it's clear that a button like the “go to shop” one to go directly to the forum could be a good idea.

Concerning gang bang as in 3somes, the problem is not really the lack of poses, it's, with many people, the lack of imagination and of hability to describe the moves they makes. The clicking on everything syndrom is even worst in group than in 1 to 1 and I don't talk about the wanna be dominant guy who want to show that they pee farer…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, the poblem of that button (ther is one for direct link from the dress room for the shop) is this: there is the need for a direct link whit all the poses or just to a specific area where u can see a preview or a full description of the poses!? i'm not sure about this can work good….not at all.
    i prefer, if possible, something like this (look around the 6th minute):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXMS62wBofk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.