Skip to content

Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    West69
    Participant

it might be fun if u can be with more then 3 in a room to have a gang bang or something  would be nice if they also made poses for it

Are you counting the cameraman and the lighting director? 😮 :-X :

NewGurl
    Participant

I realize it probably is not feasible, but how about a gangbang room. Whoever goes into it can have sex with whoever is in it. No questions asked. I dont think it would be possible with all the coding it would take. I am just making a suggestion.

bluedenim
    Participant

I realize it probably is not feasible, but how about a gangbang room. Whoever goes into it can have sex with whoever is in it. No questions asked. I dont think it would be possible with all the coding it would take. I am just making a suggestion.

You make the case for condoms all on your own!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i cut the request on the begin……Susy had announced the dev-team is working on gangbang, but it's gonna take time to have it. it's a little earlie to talk for gb room….plus, what u mean whit this!?

NewGurl
    Participant

Not being a programmer, I think it would be a big project to add several people to one room. Thats what I meant.

WilliamXS
    Participant

Hmmmm I  posted this issue ones…..anyways….it sounds soooo good…2 couples getting busy in a room hehehe

Imagine all the positions and combinations we would have 

And for other people a good gangbang sounds even better LOL

I hope the dev-team look into this real soon hehehe

Merry christmas

NewGurl
    Participant

Hmmmm I  posted this issue ones…..anyways….it sounds soooo good…2 couples getting busy in a room hehehe

Imagine all the positions and combinations we would have 

And for other people a good gangbang sounds even better LOL

I hope the dev-team look into this real soon hehehe

Merry christmas

I hope we get it soon to WilliamXS

Adera
    Participant

If there are 4 in the room I would like it if they where grouped into couples and could use the regular 1 on 1 poses. I at least think that would be the easiest way to go about it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

two separated couple can be fine, but need some poses who involve all the 4 customer

Adera
    Participant

It would be nice though not necessary, it's far better if there are many poses and options for a 4some  rather than almost none at all.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, maybe. well, first of all we have to see what dev-team gonna propose us!

medjai
    Participant

If there are 4 in the room I would like it if they where grouped into couples and could use the regular 1 on 1 poses. I at least think that would be the easiest way to go about it.

I agree with this idea, it would be asier for starters especially coz coming up with 4some poses it's not easy, would be nice to have a switch partner option too for every poses scenario.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

not easy,mmmmh!? and what about two girl doing a 69 job eachother and being fucked by male/female/shemale!? not so hard to think on it!

or, more simple, look at the threesome double penetration: if you add a fourth player in front of the girl, she can suck his cock or make her lick her pussy (just to make it easy, whitout thinking on more option). others simple add can be done!

medjai
    Participant

LOL ok maybe it's not THAT hard to come up with 4some ideas ihihihi 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hell, just free your mind! take the double handjob: what if under the girl there is a boy or whatelse!? lot of cream all around, baby!
    other hint: combine “love stick for two” whit “handjob from behind” and the game is ready!

have i continue more!?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.