Skip to content

Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Though a great idea,… they have much more urgent matters to address in poses before introducing this.  This will end up being another frustrating point for groups not satisfied that their particular ratio of orientation isn't being addressed.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

bear, i totally agree whit you, there are some other urgent before the release of gangbag but, correct me if i'm wrong, if we find out more good suggestion and this can work on several combination and orientation, we can help the dev-team to come up whit a nice products who is able to satisfy more of the users of the forum (and not only them!).

so, my friends, even if you think there is no urgent on this new area dev-team are working, start to suggest poses for all the gender and all the various interaction, this is the right moment to do it! if we are able to make the dev-team folloing the path we like, this can be a good release from the begin!! and please, Susy, give as more detali on the project if you can, so we can give you lot of good suggestion!

Bear
    Participant

Noted hentai' but I am trying to speak a voice of reason not too push for immediate response. Although the shemales were a wonderful add, at that particular point Janine was pushing for more realistic FF, FFF combinations,.. which were truly needed, the shemale addition thwarted  the development down that line… (perhaps too MM).

4some play should be developed,.. but at a point when the LGBT issues have been better settled 3ome play adequately expanded for all orientations  and corrections made to existing poses. That's a pretty big list at this point. I don't want the shinny object mentality taking their attention away…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I am very much inclined to agree with Bear. If your current workload is taxing your resources then adding a whole other task seems questionable.

More then that the common lament for threesomes is that it is next to impossible to find three people. So the question possibly becomes how much would it be able to be used, rather then how well it would be received?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i agree whit both of you, in every single word you say (well, write!  ). first, good LGBT poses are needed and 3some more then the LGBT, this is the true.

mine was an hint for all of us, not an order of course!

Bear
    Participant

First and foremost a better chat system needs to be developed, the capacity to send 1-1 messages, rather than every word being shared. I can can get wordy in descriptive play,… a fact I am not certain runs well in 3some as it is,… and if am locked 1-1, … those that know understand.

Of course there are current work arounds…, but an in game chat is much preferred.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, the chat system need a good upgrade AND it need filter to work well to be used like a general open chat. wonder how many users can be logged in at the same time, but just to be 1000 and just saying “hi” can create a damn big mess and make you get lost. IMO

medjai
    Participant

General chat can be messy but would be great the option to open a chat with a single person. From a guy's pov it's not a big deal since it's rare receving so many messages that some get lost, but from what I heard for girls seomtimes having to manage 5 or 6 conversations can be really confusing and head aching, so if there was a possibility to open a separate chat just for the one or two conversations u wanna keep your focus on I think it would be much more enjoyable. I hope I made some sense 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

it all depend on how the chat work…….as i said in other tread, in MMO usually there are 3 or maybe 4 channel:

– global one for all the server
    – party channel, who works for a little amount of player who are in the same squad
    – guild channel, for a big community of the same group
    – whisper, for sending message only on one peoples

global channel can be a real pain, i know this……..yuo lost message really easy

Turbolover69
    Participant

My private lover and me would like to see the introduction of gangbang into the game. My lover wishes to live out her fantasy of having sexual intercourse with more than two men. Maybe she's a bit nymphomanic? 

Of course, I'd also like to see this and obviously take part in the action. As I like to make my lover happy in every way I can, I ask you to work on implementation of this feature.

By the way, thanks a lot for the great MMF poses, we both enjoy them very much!

Gothwhore
    Participant

I am ENTIRELY behind a gangbang type setting.  Or maybe just an orgy-type thing were couples could have fun while watching other couples….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Gothwhore, both are good, depends on you and others peoples in the room. sure is, for two couple we have lot of poses ready, so they have just to set the room.

dunno how long this project gonna be, but i hope the dev-team don't forget to cut the gap between the various orientation and gonna releas some good new threesome.

bluedenim
    Participant

I am ENTIRELY behind a gangbang type setting.  Or maybe just an orgy-type thing were couples could have fun while watching other couples….

Yay!
    Welcome Goth. I am so pleased you came, I hope you will be too. see you again soon!

Rukya
    Participant

welcome goth nice to have new people to sp…. uuh greet 

FateInfinity
    Participant

Thumbs up! 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.