Skip to content

Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Idea. Orgy Rooms or Bukkake Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

The dev-team have announced they are working on rooms where more as 3 people meet. But I would suggest that if they do start more-somes, they offer a complete package, with multiple poses and for all orientations. I see the release of pose by pose only as a killjoy.

Imagine the work needed to be done for that. The number of possible combinations of f,m and s in a 4-some are at least 15. Then there is the choice of what poses to add. I am sure that a lot of 1-1 and 3some poses can be adapted. where one couple or 3 people are playing and 1-2 are watching. But the purpose is 4 people active at the same time. Otherwise allowing 'peeping' would be a quick and easy solution.

Agreeing with Bear, the focus should be on fixing current ingame functions in order to make the game work better ánd prepare it for more-somes. Finding enough people could be made easier by a general chat function. A second channel for lovers, friends and spouses could be added to come to a meeting and in room, people should be able ot talk one on one.

Developing more LGBT poses would also be a preperation for allowing more in a room. The better the poses are develope, the easier incorporated in a more-some pose..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thumbs up! 😀

Errrr…..for the gang bang!? ;D

Tight,. from what can i see recently, dev-team had start to work on the right way for pose, but we need more work on interface sistem. dunno if they are working on it, but i think Fate had come out whit a good solution for the chat here :

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1001.msg29911.html#msg29911

Now, all depends on dev-team!

Edit:
    6 months had passed away from when Susy had mention dev-team is working on it….wonder how it’s coming out!

FateInfinity
    Participant

Thumb up for gangbangs too. ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ok, found this looking at the market of a 3D specialized site

[img]https://www.renderotica.com/xcart/images/D/ws02adcopy04.jpg?1332609583475[/img]

Rukya
    Participant

hehe nice ones hentai

;D only one curious thing . how the hell the black girl in the lower left pic make to not fall lol ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

cause this is a sort of summary….so items are hidden. all that poses was build on a sofa near the wall

bluedenim
    Participant

Is that a redhead I see in there HB?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sorry, but no…….anyway, you can replace her, if you like! 😉

Run4Fun
    Participant

Room Idea for Groups & Orgy

How about something like a group room where you still have your one-on-one sex or MMF (FFM) group but you also have others within the room watching and then joining in and taking turns. Similar to an orgy, I guess, but I think it would be interesting. I’m aware the logistics may be tough for the site to do…just a thought though

anna7o
    Participant

Hello everyone, many ask for a room where you can choose whether to use it to organize orgies or to exchange couples, many now use public areas with all their limitations and inconvenience and where it is impossible to interact as in private rooms… If you can also do in 4. Thanks:)

thecult
    Participant

Hello to all!
    I totally agree with Anna. Achat please do it….by the way, why no more 3somes poses? Why no more new public areas? Why no more 2 weekly upgrades?
    Thanks,
    TC

raul99
    Participant

I would suggest a good shower room for more intese sex and yes like some years ago returning at night street with ogry 😉 😉 😉 😉

selinass
    Participant

;D

analetta
    Participant

nice idea. Not sure how difficult it would be to implement, too many in a room might cause no end of problems so they would necessarily have to be limited to what the system could handle, but if it's possible, then I'm all for it.

AmberLady
    Participant

Hi all,
    How about having the option of walking around in the room while chatting with your room partner. Normal thing to do right?
    Next would be to have sex at a location of choice in the room. Now this sex locations (wall, bed) are fixed.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.