Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 15. Pampered Shemale.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 15. Pampered Shemale.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

What do you think of our new MS pose for A$ 249?

Shemale actions:
    1. Enjoy!
    2. Fondle hand
    3. Leg on partner
    4. Fondle face
    5. Fondle chest
    6. Pinch nipple
    7. Massage tit, I must say that the animation is very well done… nice work.
    8. Fondle thigh
    9. Jerk off
    10. Grab dick, well that's him grabbing it for you.
    11. Suck finger
    12. Hands on neck
    13 & 14. Two faces

The male actions are like the ones in the MF pose though rub pussy is a handjob and lick pussy is suck dick instead.
    I would have liked it if there had been a tease anus and finger anus as well… but that's me 🙂
    I think the hug was really sweet and the kiss is nice as well.
    All in all I think the pose is quite nice, though I don't really like how my dick is so centred in the pose but I guess that's to be expected.

nathalie4you
    Participant

Why in F – M there are so many poses and in F – S so little? It is so enoying that a woman can not give a blowjob e.g. to her shemale lover.. She can not sit with him on a sofa seat … she can not pamper him… This should change…

Adera
    Participant

It might very well change, we've asked for poses like this before and they might very well come in time, though we have to be patient.

To be honest I rather see some F-F poses made for S-F, like the double ended dildo pose, but that's me.

Btw, why do you refer to shemales as “he” and “him”?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Maybe cause it's how she look at shemale………(my fault maybe a little!? even if i don't know if you, Nathalie, had ever read on my profile i'm a man…..sorry to never had tell you directly!). Adera, this is one of the reason i said shemale here are in a strange “position” and probably in the dev-team there is a similar feeling.

Rukya
    Participant

some anal actions ? hmmm dont know , its not fully a sex pose . It' a semi foreplay pose so maybe its no use with some anal action 

Adera
    Participant

what I meant was for him to be able to massage my anus and finger me, that wouldn't make the pose stray from being a foreplay pose since there is already a jerk off and an action for him to suck me now.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Something similar to the option we have in the “foreplay” pose…..oh, well, dev-team can allways add it in future!

kittenlepurr
    Participant

what I meant was for him to be able to massage my anus and finger me, that wouldn't make the pose stray from being a foreplay pose since there is already a jerk off and an action for him to suck me now.

Hi all

Those are great ideas its good that they are adding poses for you to use Adera .

I would also suggest in addition to the sucking option … to give the tip a kiss. I like doing it to guys and its a fun tease… so I dont see why it wouldn't work here for you.

I have noticed there is very few … tender foreplay poses across the board and would be nice to go that way.

Adera
    Participant

Hi kitten.

I guess he could have the option of kissing the tip of my dick, though I don't really need that option. :

Rukya
    Participant

@nathalie : hope for you that you'll have the double ender adapted for you . ant hope to that the dev team can add some anal moves to some poses that FM have and not FF in same poses (ex : crab if i remember well , MF have anal option to this move so why not FF) . I say only FF cause i suppose that for these poses where FM have anal , if they are converted to FS there will be anal for SS too and for MM too 

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Hi kitten.

I guess he could have the option of kissing the tip of my dick, though I don't really need that option. :

you know what works better for you Adera …. I just thought it would be a nice idea. Especially considering I bet there is still a massive lack of poses for shemale + partner.

(I have been in a relationship for a while thats why I haven't been on anything but the forums)

Adera
    Participant

Hi kitten.

you know what works better for you Adera …. I just thought it would be a nice idea. Especially considering I bet there is still a massive lack of poses for shemale + partner.

Yeah, we are quite low on poses overall.

(I have been in a relationship for a while thats why I haven't been on anything but the forums)

That's wonderful kitten.

Luctor
    Participant

I have to buy this pose. So I can suck that big shemale cock.

Adera
    Participant

Some of us doesn't have a very big one though. :

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Yes I agree … and may I add than some of us consider that the … manhood … part of them is not thrilling themselves at all . . . I hope some are, really, but not all .

Anyway, all the other actions are very nice and enjoyable ( for me ) .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.