Skip to content

Pantless Fridays! Protest!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Pantless Fridays! Protest!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I want one of them Sunny,

Isabelly
    Participant

The lack of clothes for males in this game is one reason I had to roll shemale. I'm not shemale and I'm straight.
    I'd love to be completely honest by playing a male character. But right now it just makes you look stupid, playing a male character!

I do stand for induvidual freedom. I'd like to see more clothes for everyone. Less boring clothes and more open minded. There should be WAY more colors to choose from, like a parameter with lots of colors to choose from.

People who play this game are unique just like everyone else. There should be more to choose from. That doesn't mean it has to look cheap.
    I'd like to see quality! We're humans filled with passion, not some cold robots without feelings!

For Freedom! 

Bear
    Participant

Topless Tuesday,  that sounds like fun, Sunny! Perhaps I will join you. 

Plus it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I propose Sunny's Topless Tuesday be open to everyone to show their support and even wearing pink to remind everyone else that we will find a cure!

Done … come on all give a little support for a notable cause.

Keiko
    Participant

This is the last tuesday of the month so come on, people! Lets bare our breasts proudly and wear that pink! 

Adera
    Participant

I'm already dressed for it. :

Bear
    Participant

I received some nice comments earlier,… liked the bared chest other than pink… so yes guys give some support…
    Honestly wlil have this up for the rest of the month…

islandsun
    Participant

ok I`m not a pink girl i`ll get pink cowboy hat !!!!!!!  fine for a cause , I`ve had small lump taken off my 1 breast !

That winter emptied my bank account on x -mass ! hehehehehee ! phew nothing came of it ! Came out ok but the worry !

chasxxx
    Participant

ok, i've been doing topless tuesday and pantless friday and will continue. it stopped the one woman who, upon seeing me in white leisure suit and cowboy hat from calling me cal worthington!!! (i had white car in background! lol) i don't mind changing outfits, but i keep forgetting banners.

Bear
    Participant

Cal Worthington.. … yeah I could see that…
    Well keep it up and make certain you voice for the particular fashions you would like to see developed here.

chasxxx
    Participant

Yes, I try to remember, Bear. lol! Actually, I enjoy being partially clothed. would do it all the time, except it would dilute the protest value! 

strat
    Participant

Dev team had finally the great idea to finally give us some nicest clothes, some suits…

Now we get some new clothes, but again suits…

Hope there is some creativity that will avoid males now to have every weeks only new suits, of different colors and textiles !

Thanks …

hentaiboy69
    Participant

but why only suit!? it's too similar to the tie suit……..why don't they work on a college uniform or somethingh else!?
    ……
    ……
    ……
    wait wait waiiiiit! college uniform i say….ih ih ih! two idea!

1 – An obvious one, can be a pair whit the “lovely uniform” for girls and shemale. a typical japanese male uniform for some middle school age play!

2 – An high class college uniform for male and fenmale! who never had dream about hot sex in a college!?

and this lead my mind to incestous sex between teacher and student…..wooohoooo!

Bear
    Participant

now they are looking the same… though it was nice to have the Brown suit to match my Cowboy hat…

It wouldn't take much to tweak the suit slightly and slap an emblem on to give that illusion as a school uniform…

TightFit74
    Participant

I don't mind they bring out new suits, not at all. We've been asking for them for a very long time.. The thing is, we should have been more specific. Maybe we should have added to our request that we wanted matching shirts, vests, ties, shoes, watches, etc… Now I have a great suit, but no dress shirt. If only a plain, white shirt, top button closed, a nice tie, up to the button instead of casually loose. To make a well-dressed appareance..
    Happy that our requests are heard, urging to complete the outfits with matching accesories…

Bear
    Participant

Shirts are definitely lacking here… bobby brought that up months ago… and I can't let that echo into silence.

MORE SHIRTS please… it whittles the clothing list down significantly.

A KILT, …Tuxblack silk pajama bottoms… then I am silent… will switch my protest to support the development of poses for the  other classes

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.