Skip to content

Pantless Fridays! Protest!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Pantless Fridays! Protest!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

A-team, if you do decide to create more shirts, please have them TUCKED IN!! with a nice belt, looks a lot classier as those overhanging shirts you offer now.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest

alstott
    Participant

Well the cowboy hats and the new suits are lookin' kinda nice but almost nothing for combine with…i mean something like cowboy boots , leather vest , chaps , jeans , shirts , new neckties , belts…stuff like this…and yep Bear i'm having your back, i'll support you going buttnaked till a few more things will be released…i couldn't do it the last weeks cuz i had a lot of things to do but now i'm back…so A-Team move your asses or you'll see a lot of buttnaked people on fridays 

islandsun
    Participant

:   
    @ Bear yes shirts are needed for the guys ! varied is nice !
    @Tight >YES shirts tucked in w belt , shows respect for partner and can check out his package easier>I like well fit guys no beer bellies plz !hehehe 
    @alstott > so right need more w cowboy hat !  omg just thought of you w cowboy hat w one of those peter pouches on !hahahahahahaahaa !

Warning I will be butt naked for next couple of days , i have to go to mainland , start bringing in winter supplies !
    I`ll keep rallying for my friends ! Why cuz you all are so dang cute > grins > wink !

TightFit74
    Participant

@Sunny:  smarty pants…lol

It'll be pantless friday for me again. I must admit I forgot the last fridays, because of being too occupied with other matters of interest *blush* but this friday I will be there, pantless..!

Bear
    Participant

Good… besides it can be more fun than a German Sparkle Party…

kittenlepurr
    Participant

to show solidarity irl I will be going pantiless on friday. Its a sacrifice but i am willing to make it

TightFit74
    Participant

@Bear might be more German as you expect.. am 50% German myself..

@Kitten how generous of you to make this sacrifice and join us in our fight for some remaining items AND their accesories.. I will try and skip past your profile, bur cannot promise not to linger when I come across it…

Bear
    Participant

well a high percent in m,y blood line.. and am not ,… repeat NOT… asking for rubber boots and  party pants..

*his mind humming a specific tune as he types*

islandsun
    Participant

All for  a good cause hehehehe just got back last night , and was talking to Tight , hehehe when I remembered I still was butt naked this morning hehehehehe  :

TightFit74
    Participant

I got a quick peek before you changed your outfit sweetie…
    Please, keep supporting our cause… *grins*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I got a quick peek before you changed your outfit sweetie…

only quick!? eh eh! 

TightFit74
    Participant

Fortunately rl kept me from lingering at Sunny's profile.. Worried I'd get stuck if looking for too long.. Those swaying hips were quite… hypnotic…

islandsun
    Participant

: 
    @Tight  pardon the punt >Your >HARD ON keep it up big boy ! hehehehe PEACE ! Baby !

@hentailboy69 >wink

May the sun shine down upon your shoulders and caress you warmly with good feelings today and every day !

hehehe supporting my friends > I`m there ! anything for a good cause !    xxx Sunny 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny *BLUSH* Sunny!  😮 😮 😮

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight dont blush baby hehehehee omg I totally enjoy ! Kissing the tip now !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.