Skip to content

Pantless Fridays! Protest!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Pantless Fridays! Protest!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I wish to thank everyone for their support.  I saw a lot of red being worn yesterday, and it makes a person feel good that there are so many who will lend support for Women's Heart Disease research.  Just raising awareness can be a big help.

I also saw, a lot of No Pants!  I wonder if the developers are taking note. 

Thanks again, and kisses to you all!!!

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

TightFit74
    Participant

A good cause is always worth the effort…

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight wrap it in RED ! hehehehehe ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

@SUnny, I am not very good at wrapping. Want to lend a hand? or two?

Adera
    Participant

I was a bit late in putting on a red outfit but I managed to get it on while it was still Friday.

Pafe
    Participant

You're the best.    Thanks.

Pafe

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight hehehe baby Come here I`ll wrap it all right ! around my hot  pouty  mouth ! > wink

TightFit74
    Participant

@Sunny, we'd better get a room or move this to the erotic fantasy section, before we are scolded for hi-jacking the thread..

To return to topic, the reason why the protest was started, better male clothing.. Hmm, I still want my tux and there is still a kilt to be made…
    I would not mind seeing that with the coming update, a selection of bo-ties, and a valentine's waistcoat would be very acceptable…

Or maybe they can create a valentine's tartan….

Lover
    Participant

I have to admit they gave us some nice suits. But my feminine side wants more clothes like shirts, sports dress and perhaps some warm sweaters and turtlenecks.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  > hand behind my back > fingers crossed >  whispers ok ok  Tight I`ll behave >minds thinking > he believes that one ,…….I`m pulling his leg.

;)Back to business > the Guys still asking for kilts 

Pafe
    Participant

@Sunny, we'd better get a room or move this to the erotic fantasy section, before we are scolded for hi-jacking the thread..

To return to topic, the reason why the protest was started, better male clothing.. Hmm, I still want my tux and there is still a kilt to be made…
    I would not mind seeing that with the coming update, a selection of bo-ties, and a valentine's waistcoat would be very acceptable…

Or maybe they can create a valentine's tartan….

Awwww… man… just when it was getting good.

bluedenim
    Participant

I am sooooo glad someone else gets glared at for being “frivolous” on here…. 

islandsun
    Participant

hehehehee All in fun !

How about some designer nice fitting blue jeans, and some yes daisy dukes !
    And would like to see Canadian  Bikini

And nothing more sexy then real brown soft worn in leather chaps > The ones we already have are motorcycle one`s

I have pic but cant seem to upload here ! Ain`t that a rats ass !

TightFit74
    Participant

Just trying to beat everyone before my fingers are slapped..

some girls can wear a pair of jeans perfectly… so that would get my vote.. some perfectly fitting, well-cut jeans… Daisy Dukes? hmmm, not so sure about those…

sexilicious
    Participant

i wouldn't slap your fingers tight hehe  might give a little slap elsewhere though

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.