Skip to content

Pantless Fridays! Protest!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Pantless Fridays! Protest!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I want to thank everyone again for their support last Friday.  This Friday coming up, however, is not the “Women's Heart Disease Awareness” day.  That is just a once a year thing (although I do try to wear red every Friday, but that's just a personal thing), so you can wear what you want…

… Except Pants.  I look forward to seeing you all. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Adera
    Participant

I just hope it's okay to wear panties, skirts and dresses.

TightFit74
    Participant

I'll return to fighting for my tux and Bear's kilt this friday.. Those are the longest requests pending… And I still want my 007 look…lol

Lover
    Participant

I support the tux, Bear's kilt and add…… a bathrobe

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's….

I like all 3 of those ideas.  Tux (007) both white and black, Kilts… which I love to see men in… and a bathrobe.  A bathrobe for everyone.    Sometimes, that's all im in, too.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe ok so if we do a bathroom theme we can also have a bathroom room and a towel that we could wrap around the body. hehe give that subtle hint of what is underneath and all it takes is one movement and the whole thing falls down  :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sexi, looking at you walking around covered only by a towel, is wonderfull……but nothing compare to see it “accidently” slip down….   :
    depositphotos_2342470-Beautiful-young-woman-in-towel.jpg

sexilicious
    Participant

lol hentai you have to be around me to see it fall down

hentaiboy69
    Participant

of course sexi……and if you wan, i can help you to fix it. it will be a pleasure! 

sexilicious
    Participant

might need to stand in line might have several ppl around me fast if the towel drops

Keiko
    Participant

Accidentally replied to the bathrobe and towel topic in the “cloth idea to be developed” thread. Redirecting this idea there. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

keiko, at last a release of a towel isn't a bad idea…….slowly opening the towel (maybe whitout removing it at all) and discover your hot body! then i can gently lay you on bed……..and i don't had to worry for the sheet, cause there is tre towel under you! 

TightFit74
    Participant

a towel and/or a bathrobe is a very good idea…

but I want my TUX *stomping the floor with my feet, lips pouting, face flushed brigh red*

sexilicious
    Participant

now now tight kids who throw temper tantrums don't always get their way  :-* but it would be great to see you in a tux

Bear
    Participant

Aye , my Kilt would be a wonderful thing to have…

Towels are a very good idea… my own preference over a bathrobe… though Lover has wanted one for a while…
    towles…versatile in rp… and,….

hmmm… the things I do with the bathrobe sash…a bathrobe will work fine too…

(thoughts drift away to the happy spot…of creative use)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.