Skip to content

Pantless Fridays! Protest!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Pantless Fridays! Protest!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Ah, the question is.. Can they fully live life? A disappointment is there to counter the bliss that everyone has in their lifes. Without sadness no joy, without death no life… I would not want to be happy all the time. a little sorrow makes you realise how good the good times are..

alstott
    Participant

Yep pantless friday works…and it grows…hmmm is it cause they like our buns  : and no gifts needed..no you can see it for free..but not touch …without permit i mean

islandsun
    Participant

: Disappointment is just part of life !

Bear
    Participant

As long as tempered with the success… to be left disappointed too long will cloud the judgement under frustration. 

TightFit74
    Participant

The endless sway between one extreme into the other…

Lover
    Participant

Calm down haha… everybody who knows me doesn't even believe a second I'm a pessimist

I just asked something with an ironic eye, lol. But I see, my question  wasn't well done, the reactions have gone in another direction than my intention.

My first statement: The members almost say “Good idea”. The question: What does the A-team say? And what about their reaction?
    I mean, the last updates and poses are great – thanks for this once more A-Team. The one tear in my eye is that they are just for FM. That's my style, yes… but I also think of my friends here, FF, SM, MM… I still hope they aren't forgotten!

Have a great weekend

islandsun
    Participant

: hahaha I`M at work and Now I seemed to forgotten I have no pants on in achat ! hahahaha !

Triumph999
    Participant

Really? *scrambles to run a search* 

islandsun
    Participant

hehehe ! can`t remember if Im totally naked !lol

Triumph999
    Participant

hehehe ! can`t remember if Im totally naked !lol

I can!! 

islandsun
    Participant

omg  ! I so abuse my self !

80 hrs a week have`nt started yet !  lol

Bear
    Participant

80 hrs a week have`nt started yet !  lol

I'd advise you to step away from Mr Blue.

alstott
    Participant

mainly on pantless friday 

islandsun
    Participant

Hope to visit my cove this week for some R&R >And some pantless sun bathing !

Bear
    Participant

Indeed Lover I would not go as far as to ever forget my other friends and their orientation,.. their needs there… but fashion design benefits and affects us all

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.