Skip to content

Pantless Fridays! Protest!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Pantless Fridays! Protest!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I think I know you well enough Bear to say I didn't believe this one second.

PseRamesses
    Participant

hey tightfit! why not make whole week pantyless? u know i just wanna takem off anyway  *giggle* but i guess if u wore some more decent stuff thebn wht achat is cookin up i guess i could stand u being dressed a while longer 

islandsun
    Participant

If only I could  sneak up behind my guy friends  and pinch those cute cheeks  lol

TightFit74
    Participant

Pse, being well aware of your desires, this protest will have to go before the urges of the body and mind.. Not wearing pants all week would diminish the effect of the protest.. And as I know you like your men to be full of passion…

islandsun
    Participant

::)ehhe

PseRamesses
    Participant

Pse, being well aware of your desires, this protest will have to go before the urges of the body and mind.. Not wearing pants all week would diminish the effect of the protest.. And as I know you like your men to be full of passion…

oh well…. i guess u r right *pouting inconsolable with my lips* …( idea) but then after u r done with ur lil protest here can we then have a pantyless week…. month…. year, yes? *noddin my head eagerly and lookin at u with hopeful eyes*

TightFit74
    Participant

oh well…. i guess u r right *pouting inconsolable with my lips* …( idea) but then after u r done with ur lil protest here can we then have a pantyless week…. month…. year, yes? *noddin my head eagerly and lookin at u with hopeful eyes*

*taking you in my arms, gently pushing my mouth against your pouting lips, leaving behind a fulll, passionate kiss* The glory of our Victory will set our hearts (and loins) on fire. Even though it means we will have something to wear, a pantless week will be within your grasp…

islandsun
    Participant

I went further then that I was totaly naked friday ! 

Then went to work and forgot omg still naked saturday !

Tight really you could of say something !   ehheee

PseRamesses
    Participant

*taking you in my arms, gently pushing my mouth against your pouting lips, leaving behind a fulll, passionate kiss* The glory of our Victory will set our hearts (and loins) on fire. Even though it means we will have something to wear, a pantless week will be within your grasp…

then i will wait in my chamber for u, my noble knight, 2 come home victorious and share ur spoils of war with me and if u r honourable enough on the field of battle when wearing my colors i might even consider lettin u seed ur seed of peace and love *giggle*

TightFit74
    Participant

myLady, it would be an honour to  wear your colours. I will send a messenger when a truce is signed. For you to have ample time to make your preparations for our glorious return. I will come to your chamber forthwith, to plant that seed of love and peace..

islandsun
    Participant

I like the taming of the shrew seen wheni was a kid >had me hooked !

alstott
    Participant

Okay someone has to be the rigorous principal maybe it's cause i'm not involved to this boner giving story..but anyway..wait wait do you wanna put your semen into this innocent noble damsel Tight? omg i've to clear my mind
    okay back to topic…i hope…come on Bear what about another day you suggest with bald shaved heads?

Bear
    Participant

Not a bad idea Alstott… but I am hardly one to lead the charge here at this time. My presence on AChat  is of limited time… my influence out there of limited nature anyways…

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott Innocent? She's like the saying we repeated before: an angel outside, a sex-craving creature inside the bedroom (Pse, with the upmost respect )

About the second day of protest.. What's the cause? And aren't most of guys? We can only focus on one thing at the time

PseRamesses
    Participant

@ Alstott Innocent? She's like the saying we repeated before: an angel outside, a sex-craving creature inside the bedroom (Pse, with the upmost respect )

i can not take tht statement or comparison in any other way sweetie    …and the fact u associate me with the duality of light/ darkness and innocence/ experience is quite flattering  :-*l …after all i am a little carnivorous (sp?) fuzzy rabbit 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.