Skip to content

Pantless Fridays! Protest!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Pantless Fridays! Protest!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott Innocent? She's like the saying we repeated before: an angel outside, a sex-craving creature inside the bedroom (Pse, with the upmost respect )

i can not take tht statement or comparison in any other way sweetie    …and the fact u associate me with the duality of light/ darkness and innocence/ experience is quite flattering  :-*l …after all i am a little carnivorous (sp?) fuzzy rabbit 

As our fight on the battle field continues, my thoughts wander off, finding a secluded chamber, occupied by this wonderful creature. Desiring the end of battle nearing, so I can return with glory and claim my Lady. Not only bringing her the spoils of war, also to be enticed by her showing of grace, intelligence and unhidden lust. As I tie her colours tighter around my arm, I prepare myself for another day of thrusting, pounding and hammering down…

islandsun
    Participant

Today close up shot !
    All for the boys > 

want our guys looking good
    Tux for them !

cowboy hat please ! pretty please with sugar on top ! hehehehe

Bear
    Participant

close up? mmmm sooryy not in  a position to view…    

alstott
    Participant

Hehehe full close up at scrawny lil chicken ass…yummy yummy…maybe missing a delicious sauce for that meal…Sunny ?  :

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny ………..

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight  shrugging shoulders ………… whats a girl to do ? 

TightFit74
    Participant

*picking up jaw from floor, adjusting pants* Sunny, be a butterfly.. Smile!

lady_kalina
    Participant

Hi all !
    May be is to late to join your movement but i agree with that point :
    Men need new clothes for sweet RP relationship and of course for being more attractive for ours eyes !
    I hope the Dev-team will hear your messages men !

Best regards having lovely night !

Bear
    Participant

all are welcomed to join,..Lady Kalina… though we might linger a bit on your unclothed avatar before realizing there might be a message there…

alstott
    Participant

there's a message behind ?…..well i just like beeing naked  jk

yeah Lady Kalina you're welcome to join…for sure :

TightFit74
    Participant

ms Kalina

I'm happy to see you are joining our protest And judging from the picture you posted, you know exactly the kind of things we (I) would like to see as male clothing…

chrisi
    Participant

Last night we had a hot summer night.Pantless  i m riding my bike, feel the vibrations, such awonderfull night.Chrisi

alstott
    Participant

aww and not invited me chrisi…next time you can jump on the backseat of my bike and feel some vibrations  :

chrisi
    Participant

ok    Kai  in the next hot summernight , you can jump on my backseat. Kisses Chrisi 

alstott
    Participant

I'm lookin' forward to…but be prepared i'm holdin' tight and come close chrisi…kisses  : :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.