Skip to content

Cocks. Different size and colour of cocks.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Cocks. Different size and colour of cocks.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Daggi
    Participant

Hi all,

s unfortunate that is the men does not can change the Penis  because i like it BIG ! 

medjai
    Participant

Hello Daggi amd welcome 

More body options like we already said in other threads would be wonderful but regarding penis sizes I don't think they're gonna change it because…well you know guys, lots of us have small penis complex since we were teenagers and I'm not saying that in a bad way but we are competitive by nature so a lot of us are self conscious about their sizes if we don't already have a big one lol

I think that if they put a bigger sized penis almost all the guys are gonna choose that one over the smaller one but that's just waht I think 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ah ah ah! med…….  :

ok, after the psichological answer, the technical one: maybe one day we gonna have more penis size, but it need a little bit of work for adaptation on poses, etc……this is way MAYBE we never see it released!

sexilicious
    Participant

medjai i'd do you no matter what size

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi Daggi,

thank you for your suggestion. I'd like torefer you to the threads underneath. They are about changing body options in AChat, the last one in particular about penisses. Maybe if you bump the thread, it might get back to the attention of the dev-team.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,36.0.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1338.0.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1225.0.html

Tight

Ana_Lana
    Participant

I saw there like dozen of topics discussing different penis sizes and I was thinking of the all the possibilities which lead me to conclusion:

If men would have the option to choose just different penis size, every one of them would choose the biggest possible, there would be only few exceptions, maybe less than 1 %.

The only possible option to choose would be:

1. Regular size like every one is having now

2. Thicker one but a little bit shorter

3. Longer one but a little bit thinner

That way no one would win, all would have their advantages with limitations and men would finally have option to customize their most important thing.

Lover
    Participant

Or you have to give one arm or your tongue for having big and long cock.

Your idea is great Ana. But many men would have problems, to decide if they want thick and short or long and thin

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn't mind a smaller option for tgirls and I would use it as well.

Changing the size would be nice but I can see how people would mostly just pick the larger options.

TightFit74
    Participant

Actually, the game is a fantasy game. where everything is just that bit more flawless as real life.. So why not offer all options in size, width, form and shape? I have stated before I think most guys would choose the biggest one available, but that would be their personal choice.

I would definitly not arrive with a monster if I knew my partner would be turned off by it because she likes a more normal size. I don't think we guys are completely free to choose our preferred size, at least, if your aim is to please the partner you are with and consider her/his preferences as well.. Maybe the guy that choses the normal size, would attract more attention as the other guys chosing a monster… But how women feel about the size of a man's cock, I will leave that up to you.. Not claiming I know what goes around in your heads…

Allow us the choice, and I am sure there would be more diversity in choices as we all expect…

MissRude
    Participant

Personally I prefer a thinner one for anal and sometimes I just want to be stretched out by a big one.. Heaven for me is a D/P with a long, thin one in my bum and a big thick one in my (can I type “pussy”?)

Lover
    Participant

MissRude, of course you may type “pussy”. This is the forum of an adult chat game and sometimes we have to be very unique

Kiwi_John
    Participant

Different Sized Dicks

What about making various  sized dicks available ?

Remiz
    Participant

POSES WITH A SMALL DICK

Good afternoon. Wanted to offer game developers the idea, regarding the introduction of game positions with a small penis. Personally, I do not have enough of these poses, and I think not me alone. Especially because the game already began to appear poses with a giant cock, but with a small dick poses no. Therefore, we kindly request to introduce them in future gameplay. Thanks in advance. Remiz.

achillles007
    Participant

Cock color

Hi,

Not sure if anyone discussed it before, but why not let men change cock color? There are men whose body is almost white , but penis color is getting red when erected?

Thanks

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi ya achillles007, Welcome to Forum

🙂 Its good to see you took the plunge and posted. Please check out the other topics and post more of your ideas and views, you can even join in all the fun and games… check out the Secret Santa, The AB&G and word games & riddles.. 🙂

I’ve never really thought about specific cock colour, I’m not sure if that would be possible .. but if it is and it gives people choice, why not.. ;D

Personally, I am very impressed with the Avatars here, although I know there has been requests to personalise them a little more. The graphics are great for me and coupled with the hot talk.. makes for a smoking hot room. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.