Skip to content

Cocks. Different size and colour of cocks.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Cocks. Different size and colour of cocks.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

Wow… what a great idea… I would love to be able to add some color… only, I want to be able to change the colors on a whim…

Just think how much fun that would be if I could make it… blue… or shocking pink  or…

chartreusedick_zpsebb784eb.jpg

Chartreuse 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome achilles,

as Brandy said, look around… read and post in other topics too and join the bar and “secret santa” please.

Well, I never thought about my cock colour. I don't think I would change it often… but each idea is welcome and it's a dreamworld at all – so why not?

Bear
    Participant

Isn't that what the colored condoms were about?

Patricia1975
    Participant

Changing cock colour??? what ???? 🙂

Lover
    Participant

You can use coloured condoms, true – but if you don't like condoms?

Covems
    Participant

Thanks for the tip Bear… I went right out and bought two.  Pink and yellow… I wanted chartreuse, but yellow was as close as I could get.  It did change the color, but not the way I wanted.

Also… Eva complained that I was not able to glaze her with them on.  I probably won't use them much… but all is not lost… I can fill them with water and drop them from the window in the “City” room.

“Watch out below!”

Rukya
    Participant

tss tsss ….

When we know that its some women who insisted to have the coddoms here , and now some complain cause they cant have cum on or in them .

I'm glad to be in the few who didnt want coddoms in achat .

achillles007
    Participant

Regarding condoms at least you expect them to fill in when you cum, don’t you? But they remain empty..? 😉

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Different sizes would be cool too. But honestly, what man is going to go with the smaller size? 😀

Adera
    Participant

Probably not many of the guys… though I would pick a smaller size for myself.

Alexx1986
    Participant

Fatter bigger cocks

For many of us size really matters. We all fantasise about having thick big cocks and in a way it differentiates us from the other rival guys. It is really disheartening…that u really cannot have a bigger or thicker genital on achat. Its only a generic version for all the users. The developers should look into this aspect. The various sizes may be for sale or the user may have the option upto a specific limit based on the time/money he has spent on achat.

Lover
    Participant

Hi Alexx,

to be honest, it's not really nice to hold my cock each day

I prefer a smaller one here in Achat, don't want to hurt my girl

Ok serious, it's all about body individualization – something we're asking for a long time. It's just not easy to adapt the avis to all the clothes, poses and actions…

PWelcome tothe forum, please introduce yourself here  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html  and go on sharing your ideas and wishes. Any thoughts to improve the game are wanted.

Marilyn
    Participant

Yes, customization is always good in order for you to individualize your avi.
    I agree that if we had more options it would be good.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hiya  Alexx1986

A big welcome to Forum.

Thank you posting your idea.  As Lover & Marilyn said,  customising your avatar, which this idea would be, has been up for discussion a few times.  In essence to would be a lovely thing to do.

I think the main problem with changing the standard avatar too much is the poses and clothes to accommodate.

You may have noticed the hats are a bit strange with girls long hair and nails poke out the gloves ..  just minor things that need to be looked at by the developers.
    I think there was problems in some of the poses with small breasted women,  not sure if that has been corrected yet.

Anyway, I'm sure when these have been corrected,  the feasibility of bigger cocks could be looked into.  I would always volunteer to inspect any new cocks  😮  of course. 

Please  check out the below topics  and I hope we hear more of your ideas and views.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html 

If you like Erotic Stories –  the current contest is open for voting .  Please vote for your favourite story.

Forum Homepage  > Organizations & Events > Contests > ” PUBLIC EVENT ” THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5.  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html

And support our  LBGT  Friends for more poses.

We need your vote in Achats Forum . 
    Forum Homepage > Discussions about AChat > Polls  >  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2754.0.html

and a fun way to support it –    Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events  > Pantless Fridays! Protest https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.510/topicseen.html

Rukya
    Participant

I dont understand men's obsession for the size . Do they really think that a 30 cm long is better than a 20 cm one ? Maybe they need a little anatomy lesson :

The average size of a vagina is around 15 to 18 cm . So what is the use to have half your penis that cant enter it unless you kill the woman ?

About the diameter , I dont think that its usefull to be too large . As most of the men like to be sucked , if youre too large , the only way for you to be sucked is to break woman's mouth . No fun too , i think .

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.