Skip to content

Cocks. Different size and colour of cocks.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Cocks. Different size and colour of cocks.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Body customization again……sigh! i lost any hope of having some more after two years! oh welll……..

Welcome to the forum, Alexx, and i want to suggest to follow Brandy’s suggestion, she can be really noicy! bzzz bzzzz!

@Rukya
    : you are right, but don’t forget back entry! : 🙂 ;D

Rukya
    Participant

I dont think that you can penetrate a penis 30 cm long fully into an anus for the same reason than for the vagina lol . But i'm not an expert 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Try it and then let us know!  : 

ok, Mods mode on: let's stop OT now! we have done iot enough!

old_goat
    Participant

Nicely put Rukya.

51/2″ to 6″  is big enough and if they know how to use it, they will have one happy lady. 

A girl don't want to be torn,  well not unless they are a pain slut, ooaa,  and if a guy cant fit in properly,  that must be frustrating.

It's technique guys. Make us happy, then we will make you happy.  :-*

Well said.
    Here we touch ladies with words.
    And sometimes magic things happen.
    Or so I have been told.

tangoracer
    Participant

SIZE ISN'T EVERYTHING

From my own experience (never had a complaint yet)  its not the size its the actions you do with what you have.

Knowing where to place your body putting the right weight in the right place at the right time.  NOT just wham bam thank you mama

“It's not the size of the wave
    It's the motion of the ocean
    That rocks the boat.”

So take your time guys the ladies love to be pampered and the rewards are so much higher   

putedocile
    Participant

Hi all,

Being a submissive male, i wonder why males couldn't choose some physical attributes, like the size of cock…
    Would be nice to be humiliated having a veru small one…
    I am sure that many dominante women, would like to oblige males like me to be like that…

It is an idea…
    Will be nice to know what others think about it.

Putedocile (Obedient whore)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, my new friend…….this is the same problem with dfferent tits dimension or body shape: basically, it will take ages before they adapt all the existing pose for small or biggest dick size.

Now, don't get me wrong….it will be a good add but realistically, it's hard to think we gonna have it!

putedocile
    Participant

Hello…
    Yes i understand it very well… but maybe it could be possible to unactivate some actions, when a male has a small cock…
    Because if he is like that… it is to be used differently…

Putedocile… 🙂

Patricia1975
    Participant

That would be a nice ideia as well, like women can choose breast sizes, male …cock sizes.

There are funny and great ideias here

putedocile
    Participant

Patricia1975, i am happy to share this adea with you.
    If you would like to use me don't hesitate.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

You know I agree with HB on this its a long shot but it would be great if the cock had some actions on it
    that’s would be great if they can work with them I sure would not mind watching it grow move around wiggle and jerk

maybe it can even do I am sexy and I know it dance 😀

Great idea putedocile keep posting them

I would really know like to see it with actions : 🙂

Patricia1975
    Participant

QUOTE ” Patricia1975, i am happy to share this adea with you.
    If you would like to use me don’t hesitate.”

You’d Love that dont ya? ;D

AusWoody
    Participant

@ KiwiJohn

lolol feeling S H O R T changed John
    check the store
    Man
    with woman
    poses
    last one Pampering the BIG dick

Anonymous

It would be nice to see a variety of length and girth. Cookie cutter cocks like everything else just kills the excitement. I cant wait to get your pants….Oh it is exactly the same as the other 37 I sucked.  :

https://youtu.be/tpQqH4H_SUQ

Awsno
    Participant

It would be nice to see a variety of length and girth. Cookie cutter cocks like everything else just kills the excitement. I cant wait to get your pants….Oh it is exactly the same as the other 37 I sucked. : 🙂

Clerks: 37 Dicks

I agree completely. I’d love to see some with different lengths and thicknesses and even textures.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.