Skip to content

People are disappearing from my lists.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls People are disappearing from my lists.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

hahaha ! I give a good show !  opps thinking out loud ! 

caramelcups
    Participant

I had two vanish , but they are premium. Their profiles are gone, I wondered to myself whats happening as I got no message saying relationship cancelled…. Somethings obviously changed recently

Bear
    Participant

Well the one that was obvious off my list was a premium who has only been inactive since the first week of January,…a little over six weeks

TightFit74
    Participant

I can think of really only two reasons why that would happen. They are either deleting profiles for some reason, or members are cancelling profiles, maybe to start another?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Premiums in as little as six weeks? I have to think they are having some sort of input into that decision, especially since any change of that magnitude would probably have had some sort of announcement.

Tom? Can you guys comment? This seems something that an official word would help.

Bear
    Participant

Confirmed the user had not deleted the account.

Female with a zero scrip balance and last on first week of January. Not an issue of being ignored, this is a good friend.

TightFit74
    Participant

Maybe someone reported her, as a bad prank?

Lover
    Participant

I noticed the same – and was very surprised about that. My lover disappeared and I know she didn't cancel her membership (free member) as she is not able to do this at the moment.

Like Janine said: Tom, could you give us an answer? Why do they vanish, though they still seem to be counted on the homepage?

Bear
    Participant

Be nice to know the conditions. Will they be deleted if they hold a balance of scrip? Or is this based wholly on activity? I have a couple of friends who were taking a couple months off,…they will be rudely shocked to see their once premium account gone.

islandsun
    Participant

I have a few dear friends , that check in on me once in a while  ,I dont want to losse them ! sniff sniff !  Ive known them going on two yrs ! LIFE SUCKS !

Janine Dee
    Participant

I have to think this is past someone reporting as a prank. This has graduated to a full blown problem and these guys needs to deal with it AND let us know what the hell is happening!

islandsun
    Participant

Some one scorned or hurt , or the DOM,s 

Bear
    Participant

I have posed the question to support for clarification. 

islandsun
    Participant

Any report on whats happening  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sinnnn vanished, I messaged, she signed back in, and now I can see her again, but the messages from her are still gone. So still pissed, but no where near as much as I was.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.