Skip to content

personal ads… discusss the ISSUE

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Personal Ads personal ads… discusss the ISSUE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Not bad Bear, but I think your profile is so long people just won't read it.

This is AChat after all!

Bear
    Participant

IMO…
    Up to the user to elborate or just give the essentials…
    certainly if they wants to they could  do their own…
    ie…

Experienced Dom seeking new female subs.  Bi preferred.
    Contact Bear online for interview.

To me that is sufficent too. The template is merely a suggestion for use… not  mandatory.

Brandybee
    Participant

Too long !!! … mention of Sam Eliott and I wanted more lol mmmmmmmm  Going to watch Road House again now lol

TightFit74
    Participant

if I'd place an add, I'd put a catchy phrase at the top, then fill in who I am and what I am looking for. Though ads should be short and to the point, I see no reason why a few paragraphs should not be allowed. It says something about the person too..

an add that would fill the full length of a post is too much, I personally would want to read a little more as the last example Bear gave.

Lover
    Participant

Let me add some thoughts please

In my opinion whores shouldn't be allowed. I would delete every offer, even if they don't tell it here but show their true faces in game… Here in forum we all agree that whoreship in AChat is horrible and now we offer a market place for them?

Bear, I like more your first introduction. If I look for a partner here I prefer to know bit more. Though I'm sure it depends on personal liking. Some wanna read more, some less. We offer a template and the user tell as much as they want. It's similar to the profile (and banner) in game.

What about a hint, user also shall write if they accept cold invites (most don't but this topic could make believe it's ok) and what they like to start a chat – as many write in banner “Don't answer to hi” or “Try more then hi”

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I was thinking a personal ad may need to display things like availablity as well like times you are on. Including hours and days your likely to be on.

For example:
    On during these times.

12:00 – > 15:00 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Monday – Wednesday (Australian Local Time)

Bear
    Participant

good suggestion kitten…

At Brandy… you ever get past that Sam Elliott line or still fantaszing over that?… looking for some input here you know…

bluedenim
    Participant

Experienced Dom seeking new female subs.  Bi preferred.
    Contact Bear online for interview.

I'm sure I should do this in a PM, but I wish to respond to your advert.
    xx

Bear
    Participant

blue… I am thinking with NG and Ruyka return your schedule is quit filled already 

Rest assure Brandybee it will be heavily monitored and already in the body state of the infant draft indivcates the purpose is solely for finding game companions and that any other reference is a violation with one simple response… deletion, immediate and without explaination.

I'll slip on the leathers… and watch it with a full expectation of compliance… and administer displine as I see fit.  :

To quote kermit the frog… “It's not easy being green” , new members find it hard sometimes to connect, giving them a place and chance for exposure, perhaps to open doors of consideration is a good thing IMO.

The more I think on this… I am still on the fence as to the working girl issue…sliding more towards agreement with those objecting.

I just believe some truth in advertising… 

Brandybee
    Participant

I'll slip on the leathers… and watch it with a full expectation of compliance… and administer displine as I see fit 

Was that meant for me ???

If it was, by all means, slip the leathers on ……  As for the rest …    If you dare  Papabear ….. I'm not called Brandybee for nothing ..  I can be intoxicating, but I got one hell of a sting.  Buzzzzzzzzz

Bear
    Participant

Of the thread Brandy… of the thread….
    It would be drunk fool to think he could tame a fiery spirit as yours.

Brandybee
    Participant

LOL  mmmm        How about ……  Recently Defeated Warrior Queen looking for pampering and bath.  Snoring Mutt only to apply… for interview. 

Bear
    Participant

Lol… Happy to interview … but too long of interview and methinks the bath water might get cold.

as to on topic… I think Christy's post there a perfect example of what I would like folks to place there… or in an introdustion thread. I t represents an excellent option for giving a quick summation of  services… or approaches being ofered.

Lover
    Participant

Hello friends,

perhaps you are surprised about the new category and the new boards. It's one step more to improve the forum, to get new members and, at least, to improve the game.
    During the next days we will move some topics from the exisiting boards and tell you more. We know it may be a bit confusing the next days. Please have a little patience

IMPORTANT
    If you get new messages as email, make sure to change the settings and add the new categories and boards!!!

Bear, Tight, Keiko & Lover

Rukya
    Participant

is this new section the explanation of the missing update in game ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.