Skip to content

Personal Archive. Personal Profile Notes.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Personal Archive. Personal Profile Notes.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, james_dean, at the moment it's not possible! but i have to admit it will be a good and really appreciated upgrade! well done!

oops, i forget…wellcome in the home of madness!

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome to Forum JD, good to see you here. Hope you will become an active member and post more of you ideas and views.

A place to note, little bits of  important info on members would be useful, like name, country, native language, and other little things that are not identified in the main profile would be nice and help to make liaisons more personal and ensure you dont offend by mixing players up – something we have all done I am sure on occasions without meaning too …  Dee, Medjai  lol…tut tut  (I've done it too  .. blushing .. )

And to have an indicator to identify immediately that players on search are in one of your lists would be useful too.  

Anything to help my memory along   hehe.

Bear
    Participant

Interesting idea… I guess useful, however getting to know people and actually making a point to build relationships will do the same. If you are having issues remembering who your partners are, their names… and facts about them,… perhaps you are not making enough of an effort to personalize your relationships here.

Just a thought…

Personally I have not seen this on other sites… so the idea might have merit as a unique feature to achat…

james_dean
    Participant

Thank you HB and BB for your warm welcomes. 
    If it can't be done, it can't be done.  No harm in asking right?

thanks again

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey Bear, welcome back.  aww dont growl …  close friends I have no problem with …   

Its in the building before that stage, that I do on occasions  

Maybe I should play ” pairs” more often   Card game anyone …. shaking my head … no …. thought not    lol 

Bear
    Participant

Strip cribbage is always a fun game… :

Though Ante' always won and I ended up losing the bet and having to pose naked..

Brandybee
    Participant

mmm never played strip cribbage and i just found out Ante is a bet ( and not Aunty as I first though lol,  nearly got lost in translation lol )

mmmm  that naked chest … oh my …  ok,  mind wondering now …  whats this topic again???

Notes on partners …  Bear likes strip cribbage and loses bets.  noted.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh my gosh! got it! Strip cribbage pose! it will be wonderfull if realizable! it's a long work, but…..my gosh!

ermmhh…'k, back to the topic…..and stop drolling around!
    James, we don't personally know if this can be done easly or not, but will be nice. mmmmh, maybe an only premium feature!?

@bear:
    there is an adult MMO where ou can set a page whit personal information, messenger and other stuff i don't remember, so it's not really a news

Bear
    Participant

Well there is a site where one can elaborate on their own personal information,… as to maintaining notes on others, which I believe the focus of the topic was… not certain if one could do that. :

Yes Brandy' ante is a bet… “Ante” is  a short form I referred to a close dear friend whom I only beat once in cribbage.. I spent a lot of time naked.

Timofey
    Participant

Notepad in the game for helpful notes on players and in other languages

I think it will be great to add notepad for remarks in game.

Game uses some own coding and it is impossible to copypast textdata in other languages to pc notepad.

For example I have  really bad memory for names. So I'd like to have opportunity to save interesting data.<br><br> It can be offline like blacklist or online with 128k text space for every premium user.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi Timofey, welcome to the forum.

It is actually possible for premium users to copy+paste or cut+paste from the game to any wordprocessor and back. It is a premium feature.
    There are some restrictions though. Not all characters have been embedded in the game, so you might miss language specific characters. Also, the space in the chatbox per message is limited. You can't copy+past incoming offline messages either. Also some words and characters are filters in the game.

Hope this helps a little

Tight

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Timofey, perhaps you find more ideas here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1638.0.html

This is just one thread where we talked about your idea.

Timofey
    Participant

Thank you for link. It was very cognitive to read disscussion.

But I have one more reason to ask for this addon. Problems with copiyng text from/to Achat frame.

For example i'll try to copy/paste some text in Russian.

In Achat I copy via CTRL+C “Извините, выбранный пользователь оффлайн и не может слышать вас…”

And then I add this text here with CTRL+V: “‘Ќ’—’™e, Ќ Њpa—— “ ˜o•Є‘oЌa™e•Є oљљ•a“— ’ —e –oђe™ c• ќa™Є Ќac…”

With English language there is no problems at all.

So i can add to gameplay reason to write this tool one more reason: technical.

Lover
    Participant

As Tight mentioned, some characters don't work – but if you send those special ones to the A-Team, using support-button in the upper line or pm to Tom, they usually add the mssing ones. Here are more infos: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html

Lover
    Participant

We had an idea like this long time ago.. if i find the thread i add the link here

Here it is https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1638.0.html
    Please read this and add your ideas there.

I think its good to bring it back.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.