Skip to content

Photo exhibition

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Photo exhibition

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

dont be sad , we have the play with breasts pose for this so no need to share 

Marilyn
    Participant

Great work, prias!

Rukya
    Participant

You did great work prias 

The only dark note i see , is that the move on the pic (cf : the quote few posts before ) was proposed as pose for FF and FS by adera or janine ( dont remember, but the name was 69 breastplay or something like that ) , and they pulled it in heteros/bisex pose

prias
    Participant

@Rukya: In fact it's not really a 69 breast play… it's just a move of the last FFM pose with a girl licking her she-partner while being taken by the guy (really nice pose by the way even if I'd like a doggy style one).

@Marylin: thanks my friend

james_dean
    Participant

Great photos!

bluedenim
    Participant

Have I been missing out here?

I love the poses with the clothes still on, how long have we been able to do that?

tomcumalot
    Participant

Very nicce photos.

How do you take pics in the room. My be a silly question.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I love that Forum is growing into our own unique village,  we got the NSPD Police, The Achat Tattler, The AB&G, HB's unique drawings,  Prias's Gallery and all the Fashion Houses…  It really is a pleasure to walk around and browse in all the windows.

Don't forget all the good writers we have, Bee! You, Tight, Lover, Pafe and others!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Everyone is putting their talents here, Brandy…….words, pics, photoshot, fashion…….all togheter those things make the forum better everyday!

About me, i accept your thanks with pleasure, but i'd like to send to you the same, my dear winner of the second stories contest!   

Shame
    Participant

Prias… du vite fait… mais je ne pouvais m'en empêcher 

canardbulldog1.jpg

Je laisse à Prias le soin d'expliquer  :

I let to Prias to explain this  :

prias
    Participant

Shame, I hate you!!! (kidding)

Vaelene
    Participant

Wow some very nice pictures on here.  I did not even know you could take pics in the game.  Wonder how many of my poor lil avi are floating around out there.  :-[

florise
    Participant

Thanks to share with us. kisses

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.