Skip to content

Pose Idea. Pile driver position

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. Pile driver position

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    AZNLoverV
    Participant

I think this position looks very sexy, so why not add it?
    To describe, one partner is standing, other is on back with bottom lifted in air, legs apart or together.
    The sexual action looks vertical. Umm how to explain without a picture?

This position I think firstly MF but it could also be adopted to FF with strapon, MM, and FM with strapon, if you want to go through all the permutations.

Oh I just found an illustration!
    http://www.sexinfo101.com/piledriver.shtml

Anonymous

yes add it!

😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

PILE DRIVER SEX POSITION.

Another position where I'm glad it's the avatars and not real people… I mean that looks like a severe risk of head and neck trauma if someone were to slip.

sinnnn
    Participant

Yes I never new the name of that.  Totally add it an you can do a reverse :

Have you seen the bumper car position, Omg looks kind of like the worn but on your stomach.

Lover
    Participant

I personally don't need the piledriver – but of course I would buy it
    A nice page AZNLoverV. Very intereting!

I want 68 -hers, as I love to lick…

I'm sure there is something missing on this page, I will look once more

Butt_LegGirl
    Participant

there are lots of interesting poses on this site, not only this one

Bear
    Participant

very interesting site,…there are a number of positions there I would find rather painful to try for very long.
    though the piledriver does allow for oral satisfaction, easy to switch to the “pie in the sky”

apollo13nut
    Participant

You have my vote! Better than that stupid “head to feet” position that was released…..no penetration in that pose, at least with the piledriver there is….and there had damn well better be anal if they make it…..the last 3 didn't have it and it SUCKS!

Ramrod29
    Participant

I Know!  No anal in the past 3 poses?! I almost thought about letting my subscription expire.  Almost  :

sinnnn
    Participant

ALoverV did I say thank you for that site.  Screw anal(love it) I want my damn boob an nipple play.  Its like these guys here just don't touch the boobs.  I really can't take it anymore, some of these positions are easy for a guy/girl to lean over an suck, or fondle the breast. 
    Anyway back to anal, why can't either one of us choose to do anal, either the guy can do it only or the girl.  Really you can't offer it an just stop, its like trying to take drugs from an addict(that sooo won't go over well). 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I am not big on anal. I've been playing more then once and the girl in question will be going after my ass while I'm thinking “Hey, hey, hey! At least ask first!”

On here it doesn't have the issues it does in real life, but maybe the development team decided to stick with the point that's actually built for penetration for a little while?

AZNLoverV
    Participant

ALoverV did I say thank you for that site.  Screw anal(love it) I want my damn boob an nipple play.  Its like these guys here just don't touch the boobs.  I really can't take it anymore, some of these positions are easy for a guy/girl to lean over an suck, or fondle the breast. 

You're welcome.  And I think that it's criminal that your boobs would go neglected!  Any competent lover tries to stimulate their partner in all ways possible as well as finding out what their partners enjoy.  It's not that hard fellows, find out what she likes, then do it!

Anyway back to anal, why can't either one of us choose to do anal, either the guy can do it only or the girl.  Really you can't offer it an just stop, its like trying to take drugs from an addict(that sooo won't go over well). 

I agree that both sexes should be able to initiate position options.  If you would be the recipient rather than the actor, at least give the partner the option to click on it to make it flash on their partner's screen so they can then click it on.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I am not big on anal. I've been playing more then once and the girl in question will be going after my ass while I'm thinking “Hey, hey, hey! At least ask first!”

Asking first is just common sense politeness.  Unfortunately not all people display common sense online.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I try not to get TOO angry, because calling out what you are going to do before you do it would ruin the mood, but anal tenses me up rather then relaxes me. I KNOW I don't have that box checked on my profile.

sinnnn
    Participant

Actually when it comes to anal I have always been asked by the guys or they would tell me what they was going to do(giving me a chance to say yes or no to anal).  Besides I have yet to answer a cold invite, those are the ones I figure with just dip without asking. I”ll ask, because I like something does not mean the other person does.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I will admit it was more of a problem back before I developed my screening process.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.