Skip to content

PIP – picture in picture option with camera position lock

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas PIP – picture in picture option with camera position lock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Ana_Lana
    Participant

I would like to suggest one additional viewing option already known as PIP – picture in picture, which should work with “camera position lock” so you could simultaneously watch your cam 1 and cam 2 in the exact positions as ever you set them.

Even without PIP, locking the camera positions would be nice, as sometimes is annoying how the view point always jumps back to the initial position when ever you switch from one cam to another. That should be the case only when you toggle room.

Thinking about all that, even one more option crossed my mind: possibility to set the PIP for watching other players view – “partner’s view”!

I would be very interested to be able to keep track of what detail is my partner concentrated at, is he checking my behind or maybe peeking under my skirt? Wouldn’t that be something?

I hope that developers of the game would see the potential of those options and would implement them in future versions of achat as in my opinion it is totally doable without to many hours of work needed to make that happened.

Here is one simulated picture of that “future version” which should evoke my idea. ;D

Ana_Lana
    Participant

I thought it is self understandable that PIP option should be not always on, you should be able to toggle it at your will, just like you do it on your TV set?

Same way as you show or hide the room.

Locking camera position should also be at your disposal to use or not. 😉

Keiko
    Participant

This is a very unique idea and I don't think it has been requested before. For my personal preference, I would rather the PIP be an alternate camera view for me instead of my partner's view.

It might intimidate some people to not select certain views, making them embarrassed because their partner is also watching what camera angle they selected. It would also be a challenging technical issue for programmers to sync in real-time the camera movements of your partner with your own.

I do like the concept, though. I would use it to focus on the face of myself or my partner. Sometimes you don't notice when your partner selects a different facial expression. This would give you another set of eyes to capture those small details more people tend to miss. 

Ana_Lana
    Participant

Yes Keiko, my first idea was that the player should be able to watch his other camera view in PIP window which could be switched on and off as you wish.

Then I realised that “camera position lock” option would be necessary as now they always jump back to initial position when you switch from one to another.

The “partner's view” option was only one additonal suggestion which is maybe technicaly difficult and I agree that you should have permision from your partner to be able to view his camera angle.

Anyway, I am very optimistic and I find this idea great for chatching the small details as you noticed, I like to enjoy the distant view of the whole scene but I also want to know what is my partner doing, I like to know if he pulled out and penetrated the other entrance…

Player should be able to :

1. play with same screen and with all behaviour like it is now

2. optionally lock the camera views after you set them so they would not jump back to initial position each time you switch view from cam 1 to cam 2

3. player should be able to toggle PIP option where he would watch his other camera

4. player should be able to optionally watch the other players main cam view only if the other player allows that

If the option “partner's view” is technically to demanding, I would be more than happy to just watch my other cam in PIP window if I want.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I like the idea, and if the PIP was handled basically like a added camera feed where you could switch your cam controls from main cam to PIP and back again the coding shouldn't be TOO difficult.

Ana_Lana
    Participant

Thank you Janine Dee,

I think it would be great if you could optionally just watch your other camera in small PIP window!

Imagine how nice would that be during all “69” positions? 

In my humble opinion, that option should improve game quality because you would be able to watch your partner while keeping the track of your own actions and of course the other way around!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmmmm, having a 16/9 screen whit max resolution at 1600×900, adding on achat a new windows can be a pain……the actual stuff we have here cover most the area just right now, so…….i can understand it can be a nice stuff for someone, but i think the first priority if we wanna it, is to have some new high resolution option.

FateInfinity
    Participant

I think it can be interesting if I have the option to close the PIP and re-open it when i need with a shortkey (F12 or something like that).

Lover
    Participant

I support each idea which improves a great game. And it's so simple for everyone who doesn't want it – you don't have to use if you don't want.

Though I'm asking myself if it would be confusing – you see two different movements and actions on one screen. So perhaps you get crazy
    But of course I would give it a try.

@Fate: You don't need a shortkey when you just have to switch PIP on/off ny using the button. Perhaps it's an idea for all who are using laptop without mouse?

CondomGirl
    Participant

I absolutely support the idea. Making it appear or disappear with a particular button or short-key would be great so everyone could depending on the situation decide if he wants to use it or not.

That would be a very usefull feature to be integrated in the game.

Though I do not need the partner's view.

Azrielle
    Participant

this is an absolutely awesome new idea!

For myself, I think it would be neat to have a PIP option.

Mwah!
    AZRIELLE

bluedenim
    Participant

Yes a very good idea.

Many thanks Ana… Good shot for a first post!

FateInfinity
    Participant

Sometime, in some situations, it is faster to press F12 than to catch the mouse, move it on the little PIP window and close it clicking on the X. And when you want to open it again you've to move on the top bar, click on the PIP button…
    With F12 you can turn it on/off in a click

bluedenim
    Participant

I don't have a mouse, I always use the pad on my laptop…………

Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed on the on and off. Not sure how I feel on partner's view. The coding would probably become more complex, but maybe not since we don't know how it works camera's right now. For my usage though while I might use PIP to say observe more then one angle (say go first person when I'm eating pussy and Cam 1 on her body) I think seeing her angles would take me out of the moment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.