Skip to content

PIP – picture in picture option with camera position lock

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas PIP – picture in picture option with camera position lock

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    FateInfinity
    Participant

I think the second view (the PIP) shouldn't be just the partner's view but just a second cam position the user can set wherever she/he wants. In example, while we are doing 69 I would like to see me by side in action but too I would like to see myself giving the blowjob. So i set cam 1 to the side view, cam 2 to the top view and of course first person view is always showing my FPV.
    Then i can enable the PIP that will show the Cam2 while i am watching Cam1. With F12 I can switch PIP among Cam2, First Person View or OFF (if main view is on Cam1), or among Cam1, FPV or OFF (is main view is on Cam2) or among Cam1, Cam2 or OFF (if main view is on FPV).

This will give me a complete management of the 3 different cam positions.

Main View on CAM1: PIP alternates among CAM2, FPV and OFF
    Main View on CAM2: PIP alternates among CAM1, FPV and OFF
    Main View on FPV: PIP alternates among CAM1, CAM2 and OFF

Ana_Lana
    Participant

Thank you all for accepting my idea and please let me remind you one more time:

1. PIP should be option which you could choose to use or not at your own will like you can hide or show your room now with only one click

2. Main use would be to watch your other camera view in that little PIP window and I would ask for option to lock your camera angle so it would not always jump back to initial preset position when ever you switch from one to another

3. Please forget about the “partner's view” if that is to much for you, it was only an suggestion which should be only optional and only available with permission of your partner

Janine Dee
    Participant

Don't worry about it Ana… my view is just one view. Some will agree, and some will not. A good part of the point of these threads is to discuss details of larger concepts. I see the “Partner's View” as one of those details, and ultimately it's up to the Development Team. All you and I do is suggest.

Still, support of a PIP seems good. 

Ana_Lana
    Participant

I am more than happy with one view and I would use PIP option only occasionally to help me keep the track of my partners actions:

1. In all 69 positions would be nice to know what is going on at both sides

2. When I enjoy the distant view of the whole scene I would really like to know if my partner decided to switch to another hole

As we already have options Cam 1 and Cam 2, I think it should be not so difficult to implement PIP option in one of future upgrades.

bluedenim
    Participant

Ana,

It's all good. I personally like  the partner's view idea and support your  post wholeheartedly. 

Ana_Lana
    Participant

Can I hope that developers of the game would hear about this optional PIP suggestion?

medjai
    Participant

Don't worry Lana doen't seem like it but they read everything that goes on here 

If I didn't say it already Welcome from me too 

Lover
    Participant

You can always hope Ana

Be sure they will read or even have read this thread. Of course we can't promise if and when it will be available. Sometimes we ask again and again and nothing happens, sometimes our wishes are fulfilled between shortest time. Perhaps it depends if they also are having an idea of us on their own agenda or how much time and effort it will take to develop.
    In general we can say, this forum seems to have an effect to the game.

Ana_Lana
    Participant

Just a “CAMERA POSITION LOCK” would be major improvement in my opinion!

Imagine how nice would it be to be able to switch back and forth from one cam to another without them always jumping to the initial position…

That option should be doable quite easy and not causing any technical difficulties…

Even optional PIP window (which you could turn on and off) for watching your other cam should be no problem…

Rukya
    Participant

hello ama welcome to the forum , i agree its little desapointing sometimes to returning to the basic position , but for the PIP window , hmmm i'm not really for . i mean in rl , when i made love , i dont cut my head to see if my partner lick the good hole , and replace it efter 2 minutes  (hmmm could be interesting to found someone able to do this in real  )

bluedenim
    Participant

Awwww come on Rukya, it's a fantasy site……………..

We gotts  to try out things we can't do in rl

like 18-year olds paddling 19-year olds………………. lol! especially 2,000 miles away!

NewGurl
    Participant

Awwww come on Rukya, it's a fantasy site……………..

We gotts  to try out things we can't do in rl

like 18-year olds paddling 19-year olds………………. lol! especially 2,000 miles away!

Or 41 year old woman with a 19 year old spouse

Ana_Lana
    Participant

I would like you guys to thing again about my initial proposition…

Check out the first post again please!

Kiss

Lover
    Participant

We took your idea and added it to “Collated ideas” here in this board.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.0.html

I haven't changed my mind – I would try it and see if i like it. It's not the most important thing but a good idea.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.