Skip to content

Clothes Upgrade. Pirate suit for the Girls

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Clothes Upgrade. Pirate suit for the Girls

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

QUOTE: “I be laughin’ hard at this me beauty, cute very cute. Tis clear th’ developers be havin’ failed t’ starboarden th’ ship an’ set th’ top sails wi’ me wishes. Envy th’ beauty who gets me attention when I step again onto th’ deck, t’ unsheathe me cutlass. Nay doubt Cat`n Bear be enforcin’ some discipline in this matter.”

and all this mean!? u must be really drunk, man! 😀

Keiko
    Participant

I think he’s practicing for september 19th’s “Speak like a pirate day!”

… or maybe he has had too much grog. 😛

hentaiboy69
    Participant

trust me…..the second, dear!

TightFit74
    Participant

Trust me, Bear knows exactly what he’s doing. And if it was grog, he’s be in a constant state of intoxication since the pirate suit for girls was released… ;D

Adera
    Participant

I reckon he was practicin’ fer this day. 😀

What’ll we do with a drunken sailor,
    Earl-aye in the morning?

*Staggerin’ along th’ deck wit’ a bottle o’ rum in me hand* Ahoy steady th’ ship… can barely walk here! Umm next was… right!

Wey–hey and up she rises,
    Earl-eye in the morning!

Bear
    Participant

Arrr, so ye be wantin' t' go to sea an' ye don't be wantin' t' end up in Davy Jones' Locker. Then ye best be learnin' t' be talkin' like a buccaneer.

Fair winds t' ye all this tide, now hoist th' colours an' lets find some real booty here!

Vaughan

For some unknown reason, we are not able to find the Girls Pirate costume in the Achat Web Shop but we did find it in the in game Achat Shopping Mall.
    I also am rather shocked at the price difference between the two colours.

The Female Red Pirate Costume costs A$349
    The Female Yellow Gold Pirate Costume costs A$599 a price difference of A$250!!! That’s the cost of an extra pose!

Is anyone able to explain why the difference in price? Is there something extra with the Yellow/Gold coloured one?

Good news for the Swash-butlers – The man’s pirate suit is now available in the shop too.

Vaughan

I have made Achat aware that the Girls 2 pirate costumes – Red and Yellow – are not shown/available in the Achat Web Shop or in the Gifts table for members to choose from when they purchase A$.
    They are, however, in the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Hopefully this has just been overlooked and will be corrected.

The Female Red Pirate Costume costs A$349
    The Female Yellow Gold Pirate Costume costs A$599 a price difference of A$250!!! That’s the cost of an extra pose!

Therefore, I have also asked them to clarify the massive price difference between the two and if the yellow gold pirate costume contains more items to wear.

Obviously, when I get an answer, I will update this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.