Skip to content

SF. Pose Review Request. 48. Play with the Big Boobs. S Playing with F’s boobs.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SF. Pose Review Request. 48. Play with the Big Boobs. S Playing with F’s boobs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

for-girls-with-big-boobs-only-2536.jpg

I'll have to leave it to the orientation to add the options… a long ovwerdue release… enjoy all!

SF. Pose Review Request. 48. Play with the Big Boobs. S Playing with F’s boobs.

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. Box 6 – Oral Action.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm i suppose we can add the females moves , and only change the word “dildo” by the word “penis”

Anonymous

Luv the pose but really don't understand why the female's breasts change size to suit it. Also, surely it wouldn't have taken much extra code to enable role change with sf.

Rukya
    Participant

i think the breasts change of size cause its the big breasts version

and about role change , sooo , i dont think there is any FS pose who have it , and if they added one to this pose , they'll need to change the move ” rub clit ” by a ” wank penis ” one . So you see it will be more extra code

Bear
    Participant

Breast size was always a default into a larger size in the MF version. I think there is a good deal more complexity in accounting avatar size in the program than what people realize. I personally have tried a couple other programs and they all default into a standaard size for sex actions… designating this as “Big Boob” play simply aknowledges the limitations which have plagued the MF version.

Anonymous

This pose is actually pretty good as FS one unlike the FF one which is not as good because it really is a cheap conversion of this FS one so they get the stupid strap-on to play on as if it was the shemales dick… Sad really. The only bad thing for me about this pose is the smaller breasts growing into big ones when you use it, like all the other breast poses.

Anonymous

if more thought had gone into it so that ff both had strap-ons, however unnecessary, then the pose could have (more) easily been adapted for sf and ss.

@rukya…to modify, all code requires work; good code requires less work

Rukya
    Participant

two strap-ons in the FF version , are you crazy ?!!

one is yet too much ;D

Anonymous

lol, read what I say, of course one is too much but I am thinking of it from the point of view of making it easier for adaptation.

RonnieScuzz
    Participant

Pleased this pose has been added at last
    What I would really like is the fuck the boobies pose, the chair pose and lots more poses the guys have …

thanks for this anyway

Adera
    Participant

Not many poses released for SF are aimed towards the more feminine and girly of us tgirls, such as this one. If there had been another pose with switched roles I would have though it was better, but now it feels too one sided so I don't feel like I can rate the pose very high at all.

Bear
    Participant

A bit of a rush add to meet the complaints… adapt with what they had… they need to add a female giver with out the strap on to really make this special… at least that's my “diassociated ” opinion.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.