Skip to content

Please ban vikkee

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you Please ban vikkee

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Well atleast I can be with my wife now, I have permission lmao.
    He hit me up in lobby before I got a chance to block him 

reshmanavgir: i dont have problem u sex with girl but i dont like u do sex with men .. i saw two men was nude and talk with you .. u like that but u dont like me .. why this diffrence ?
    J
    reshmanavgir: i had gf on only facebook not in real life .. i had relationship with her for four years on fb .. but she cheat with me and our relationship broked .. now she talk with as a friend only
    15:29 PM 9/10/2016

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Update:

That freak is still underway. Right now we know of two accounts:

reshmanavgir .

queenking

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I find it very disturbing , any one can  just say ban  kick out other members ,
    just because they don't like or think they are annoying well yes this guy can be getting
    on  nerves  …but lets really look at it  how many other like him
    do we have on here that  can be the same way  or will come  and be like him  do we all just kick every one
    out or do we find ways to  solve this type of  problem from other coming on like this.

I can only
    think of solving a problem, dealing with a difficult situation not just now but also in the future….

I would suggest you focus your attention on administration to solve this by
    giving us an ignore button where we kick on that other members and mute out there text..this is how I see
    the problem being solved…

I know I would really appreciate a button like this  klick klick klick 

Honeybatcher
    Participant

I have to meet this guy

I totally agree Foxy

Anonymous

I totally agree on the ignore function upgrade, but this user has or had no friends, his soul purpose was it irritate and harass people.
    When such actions are the norm for one player to bother and harass so many bn is the best option for the whole achat community.
    Just my opinion but I know many felt this way.
    *lisa*

Anatasia97

vikkee is still at it, sending people to beg twiz to talk to him, (queenking) and his alt (fraggle2k)

Anatasia97

This Vikkee is out of control, any other wed site, and this idiot would be in prison for the shit he does. thank Achat for allowing this guy free reign to terrorize your paying clients.

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Vikkee as Queenking tried it once more today, this time including threats towards my wife, myself and especially Anatasia, we speak of real life threats here.

Dear support, it's time to ban “queenking” and his known alt-accounts “reshmanavgir” and “vicki26”

Screenshot_11.png

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

oooo I met him  hahahaha ,,

you know what I did  I ignored him

and  his request , and walked away from  that Drama  ,just like I do to all the other BS Drama 

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Update:

Vikkee (as reshmanavgir) returned to meeting place, whining about being banned as queenking (i hope he said the thruth just once), of course not without continuing to threaten people:

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

PLEASE PHOTO A LITTLE  BIGGER

I AM STARTING TO ENJOY THIS ITS LIKE FUNNIES IN THE NEW PAPER

MAYBE YOU CAN ADD MORE CRAZY THINGS HAPPENING   LOL 

THE VIKKEE SAGA

ROFL

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Sorry, but among insults, annoying plain stupid comments and homophobic and racial slurs we also speak of real life threats here, he ruins achat completely for some of us. I cannot laugh at all about that freak. Its neither enjoyable nor funny in any way. Some of us avoid any contact to unknown or new people because of freaks like him, you might remember that achat is a place designed to communicate and to meet new people. He makes that impossible, that means freaks like him ruin the meaning of that platform and its community. Communities used to die because of freaks and trolls.

Update: “queenking” and “reshmanavgir” are gone, achat support confirmed the bans via mail. However he's back as

imyourking
    vikkee_don

Please watch out and report offenses.

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Another two accounts gone 

Thanks, dear support.

Laura_AFS
    Participant

He is underway as peerless now.

Currently telling everyone that he changed, he is nice now, and he is sorry. Decide on your own if you want to believe him..

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I find it very disturbing , any one can  just say ban  kick out other members ,
    just because they don't like or think they are annoying well yes this guy can be getting
    on  nerves  …but lets really look at it  how many other like him
    do we have on here that  can be the same way  or will come  and be like him  do we all just kick every one
    out or do we find ways to  solve this type of  problem from other coming on like this.

I can only
    think of solving a problem, dealing with a difficult situation not just now but also in the future….

I would suggest you focus your attention on administration to solve this by
    giving us an ignore button where we kick on that other members and mute out there text..this is how I see
    the problem being solved…

I know I would really appreciate a button like this  klick klick klick 

How many new  avatar will he come back in
    till they do something, or you  find a way to fix  all this  ..

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.