Skip to content

Please ban vikkee

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you Please ban vikkee

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Laura_AFS
    Participant

my thing is I dont like  when others start calling  names   and we have to see it 

Oh really…the freak did that for several weeks while he was terrorizing us. Where have you been when this happened? There have been plenty of pics.

I have not heard  how it all started  I just hear your side and why it got out of hand

I didn't tell you my side yet. Just to sum it up..he couldn't handle a “no”. Explaining it to you would be a waste of time anyway…so is any further answer on whatever you'll write here next. Enjoy the role of defending the poor misunderstand underdog…

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

it is not  for him its  a the way members behave with each other that's what I am speaking up

i do not like it and  no one should be  calling each other  insulting name to each other !!!!

Lover
    Participant

ok, let's go one step back. You're all right in your point of view. No matter if it's Laura, Anastasia, Vaughan or Roxxy. Like i said, from YOUR point of view. And this is what everybody is doing here. You can discuss it, you can talk about, but keep the tone friendly.

AChat is looking for him, they are going to ban every avi he's creating. This is because you are keeping an eye on him. Well done!

Vaughan and Roxxy also are right. Focus on your fun now. The more attention you pay to this, the less fun you have. Is this what you want? Having less fun? Ignore him, report him if he's harrassing you and let AChat do the work.

Lover
    Participant

Who is still having troubles with him or his alts?

Anatasia97

he is fine as long as he keeps his distance. no further problems.

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Ask him about making “gifts”, Vaughan…and what he is spreading about “fake people”…

Honeybatcher
    Participant

V i understand that's he's behaving and everything but he still caused allot of damage…….and if i'm going to loose friends cause of what he did i will never forgive him for that!!!

Nat33
    Participant

HI,

I have never had any problems with Vikkee and yet I have spoken hours with him!
    I think that at the moment he has been quiet for quite a while and has the right to play like everyone else.
    You will never stop people from telling “stories” and the worst being those talking in your back.
    At least Vikkee we know him and he redeemed himself a conduct I will say!

If it does not bother you anymore, leave it alone and everything will go much better, at least I hope 

Anonymous

Short reply to question asked: It all started with me politely saying no to 30 cold invites, then when I finally had enough and ignored Vikkee Vikkee2 appeared, ignored him Vikkee3 appeared, and so on. dont blow up on laura for protecting me. its all under control and should just all be dropped in my opinion. But I'm just the original victim here. My wife laura has just been protecting me and having to take all the bull I keep seeing here from every one that feels she is being mean. Vikkee was the worst stalker I have seen in my long time here and used very cold tactice along with many different avi's to ruin my time here and I almost quit. Laura is the only reason I am still here. I love my wife.
    I love you laura.

Anonymous

No vaughan your way was not working, I and others were still being attacked when your back was turned. It was after I made peace with him things got better but I guess you didnt know that. Oh well think what you want but you have on many occasions also been rude through out the whole thing, not helping much altho you thought you was in your world, think what you will I am over it all.

Laura_AFS
    Participant

YOU were attacked and disturbed in your peace? Seriously? Quite a strange interpretation of the happenings.

Sorry, but don't blame us for staying away from you when you decided to befriend the one who attacked us for two months and ruined achat completely for all of us. Nobody attacked you when you came near. Nobody went over to attack you. Some expressed their opinion about the situation when you came near, thats right. That you have to deal with though. Adults express their opinions, adults have to take it. Besides that i saw nobody coming over and attacking you, especially not my wife. Some don't mind him being near, others do. You made your decision, you picked the isolation you went into on your own. You even said that when you wrote you “stay away from the drama”, you “stay away and will do”. Live with it, but don't blame me/us/anyone else for YOUR decisions.

You say its not your fault when he keeps annoying us with weird messages and unwanted gifts. That's true so far. The situation is better, yes. He stays away from us, yes, most of the time. Obviously he's still trying to annoy people, however. What he does might not be a reason for more bans, but it's still annoying, just a change in “tactics”. You don't want to hear that such “attacks” happen, because it shows “your way” isn't working perfect, fine. But they are reality, not “accusations”, MISTER.

You want this topic to be closed and deleted, hmmm, WHY? This is a FORUM. It's filled with thousands of topics. Even if situations are solved or improved, the topics are still there. This is the basic meaning of a forum. But out of ten thousands THIS one topic you want to be deleted. Why? Everyone shall know who he is and what he did, no matter if he “changed”. And everyone who comes here to do what he did and still does shall see that example, how this community defends itself and that the moderators and staff react when people complain. Everyone shall see that you can have dozens of accounts to annoy people, you will lose them all in the end.

To me it seems you claim the role of a martyr here, who “sacrificed his achat experience and friendships for the benefit of all others”. You demand that everyone accepts “that guy” as a good friend and that everyone pretends that nothing ever happened from now on. Love, peace and happiness…yeah it would be nice to have nothing but that, but face the truth, thats utopia.

Sorry, but thats not going to happen. At least not from my side. And even if i was the only one left…i will NEVER accept this guy here in this virtual world.

There is no reason for further posts here as long as he “behaves”, on that part i agree, yet i ask the moderators to keep that topic open and available. I hope I am wrong, but i'm quite sure it will be needed again, sooner or later.

Lover
    Participant

The topic will not be removed and it will stay open.

I started this new discussion with my question. That wasn't my intention. I just got some complaints and wanted to know, if there are more. Obviously at the moment he is calm. And I ask you all to be calm too. Don't fight with each other because of a 3rd person

Anatasia97

He is still pulling his B.S. he is just doing it in a different way, so his new buddies, don't know about it, he does continue to harass twiz by sending unwanted gifts, so… think what you want V, you seem to be the only one he is fooling..

Laura_AFS
    Participant

I guess vikkee and his best friend are happy now. You won.

Laura_AFS
    Participant
    Probably he thinks he's funny, so a question to everyone…WHO can laugh?

peerless.png

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.