Skip to content

Please help! I’m having trouble with girls talking to me.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Please help! I’m having trouble with girls talking to me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tghiphop
    Participant

Please help! I’m having trouble with girls talking to me.

Alright I just got this game last night and ive been playing it non stop.
    i have a problem tho, i cant get girls to talk to me! and
    when i search for partners i just check off female and hetero and i still dont get too many girls….

can someone please help this noobie out???

Lover
    Participant

welcome
    in the search window just click on female. Then you will see all girls, that are online. Look for one you are interested in, choose “chat” and talk to them. Only chat to girls, having a green light/button. If you see an orange light, they are in the room. Probably you know the reason

;D
    Lover

tghiphop
    Participant

ive gotten that far but girls never talk back…

Anonymous

you have to be patient…really really patient.
    don't give up though…it will happen.

yellow light Lover, not orange 

Janine Dee
    Participant

To be fair Bobbler, it looks kinda orange.

And tgh? I'm sorry honey, but if I could come up with a filter that could highlight those women who were willing to talk I would have retired to a tropical island by now.

As a girl I will recommend that you read the profile of the girl you are trying to talk to. It's going to allow you a better opening line then “Hi.”

Anonymous

ok
    dot in the little pic looks orange
    dot in the full size pic is yellow
    i'm used to the old display so was just thinking yellow

sinnnn
    Participant

Lets be honest, its like fishing. You throw in the reel and hope after hours of waiting someone will take a bite. Soo welcome and good luck fishing. ;D

Bear
    Participant

I would  expand your options into Bisexual,…since so many of the women are of that choice. Patience is certainly the key, being polite, witty and respectful will get you so much further than crass remarks. The women are overwhelmed by requests, and you must keep that in mind.

And as bobbler say,  don't give up it will happen

Lover
    Participant

Did you already read this https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,530.0.html? It might help you.

Janine Dee
    Participant

To sort of condense and reiterate… try to treat it like talking to a real person… since there is one at the other end of the keyboard.

Take Lover for example, he’s a boy, and I’m a lesbian so sex has never and will never happen. (Sorry Lover 😉

:P.) But I number him amongst the dearest of friends I’ve made online using this or any other chat.

By the same token Sinnnn my spouse is my spouse because we connect on so many levels… we both love anime, we’ve watched many of the same movies and tv shows, read many of the same books…

and the sex is AMAZING… head on over to our thread in the Peeping Tom theater if you want an example. ;D

To anyone and everyone here… you get that you put in. Like anything in life.

Or to quote the Bible Galatians 6:7 says “A man reaps what he sows”.

Vaughan

I can only offer advice on what I do…

When chatting in the lobby, Presume the ladies are talking to others when you message, so may not answer you right away.

Remember, the Ladies get hit on about 10 times more than guys do, so they can afford to be and will be, more choosy when deciding on what partner to choose to play with.

Read their profiles. If it says they are lesbian, you wont change their mind, anymore than you as a hetero, will have a gay encounter.

Extend your search to include Bisexual ladies as well as hetero ladies. Respect a No when you hear it.

Be polite, be good natured, be kind and treat any encounter like RL.
    Don’t be rude, mean or take offence if they hold more than one conversation. Presume they are.
    Always ask when you get to the invite stage to give the ladies chance to finish any other conversations.

As you approach the ladies, look at their profiles, sometimes they may give a hint to a conversation opener… their profile may contain a song, or an interesting description or quote, they may be wearing a nice outfit… compliment them on their profile / dress… just be friendly and if you are slapped down, don’t take it personally.
    If the vibe is wrong, move on graciously but always leave the door open to chat another day.
    If you enjoy your encounter whether chat or room, ask to be friends. You can always upgrade another time.

Have a few cheesy jokes, that you can either laugh at or groan at…
    People are naturally drawn to funny and pleasant guys and those who can laugh at themselves and not take life too seriously.
    No one wants to be around A$ or Sex Beggers, or sad, moaning and grumpy people or people pleading for sex.

Most people are here to escape RL and want to feel good and enjoy themselves. Just enjoy your encounters, learn from each one and never give up 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.