Skip to content

Game Idea. Please let shemales buy pubic hair to wear too.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Please let shemales buy pubic hair to wear too.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    hatcher
    Participant

Ok i had  the same problem with a different product . Apparently the update didnt load right so what i had to do was a complete re install. So if you still can't get it to work try that

Zarzazaran

Hello.. I just want to know why shemales dont get to have any pubic hair… Not sure this has been discussed before but I really would like the pubic hair option for shemales like females and males got.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Ohh My !!! Do you ??? …

Well having the option doesn’t mean I’ll use it

🙂 And I think if many please … why not 😛

Anyway, welcome on the DreamWorld’s Forum Zarzazaran !!

Adera
    Participant

The topic has indeed been discussed before but I can't find the thread now so it's kinda lost and outdated.

Anyway, I have no idea why we don't have pubic hair, but we don't and that hasn't changed for a VERY long time so I'm afraid I don't think that will change.

PseRamesses
    Participant

The topic has indeed been discussed before but I can't find the thread now so it's kinda lost and outdated.

Anyway, I have no idea why we don't have pubic hair, but we don't and that hasn't changed for a VERY long time so I'm afraid I don't think that will change.

im afraid u r right dear and thts whts makes this kitten sad …and together with so many other wrongs in here …more and more abcent however i do miss some of u terribly

Adera
    Participant

Hopefully things will slowly get better and better. *Snuggles up to Pse and hugs her closely*

PseRamesses
    Participant

i do hope u r right love. this place holds so many dear memories with loved ones that has come and gone *feels her affection, pulls her close, sliding one hand behind her head and kisses her softly

MiaTS
    Participant

It's not something I'd really use, but out of respect for my other partners, sure. Why not.

Vaughan

Pubic hair is still not available for shemales which is a pity.
    They should be able to choose pubic hair if they want, as much as the men or women.

Vaughan

Giving this a bump so it don’t get lost.

“Pubic hair is still not available for shemales which is a pity.
    They should be able to choose pubic hair if they want, as much as the men or women.”

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.