Skip to content

Game Idea. Poker Room choice for players

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Poker Room choice for players

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

If this post is going to stay open I'm going to moan in here about the poker, instead of in ASK THE ACHAT TEAM.  My Moan is this today.

I would like to wear dresses in the room.  Simple as that. I don't want to go naked. So I can only wear Catsuits and Tops. 

The girls can wear dresses So Why Not T-Girls.  Actually can't wear skirts either, or chaps.

*Stamps Foot*  Not  FAIR

Kiwi_John
    Participant

I have to support Zu in this !!!  C'MON  DEVS    pull finger

Nat33
    Participant

I agree 100% with Zuzannah.
    For me it's very simple I don't play because I'm nake so I wait to have some clothes on me when I play poker 

and I don't like having the glans of my dick that rubs against the underside of the table 

Zuzannah
    Participant

I would gladly lose the option of using the actions and having an erection if I could wear a dress with panties. (Or Any street clothing I have on at the time)  I think this is why we can't wear dresses, our dicks get in the way.

So give us the option in the settings menu for the poker please.

Street Clothes.  (With no Actions and genitalia hidden).

Sex Clothes.  (With actions and genitalia not hidden)  As it is now.

Ok.  Its not naked poker anymore but, some of us Gurls and Girls like to dress up when we go out.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I  dont like to be naked it when the legs open up a few seconds 

I feel I am  naked  I only show my kutchy  to the one I want  but in poker

I feel I am showing it to the world  I have to do a  action to  close my legs…

I have  found that its  kind of sexy to wear full staking now thats  hot  :

Snap_QqPqEpaXXe1990138098.jpg

Zuzannah
    Participant

So that's why you are winning all the time when the Aces come up. 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

😮 you found me out 

Zuzannah
    Participant

Roxy 

We seriously need the DEVS to make private Poker Rooms.  Or at least a list of people in each one.

Not just for our sake but for the good of ACHAT.

Nat33
    Participant

Roxy 

We seriously need the DEVS to make private Poker Rooms.  Or at least a list of people in each one.

Yes because few players have decided to take the poker room as training room to some type of sexual acts that don't necessarily appeal to the majority and now the game allows them!
    So we demand a change or at least allowed to play our game quietly 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Roxy 

I agree

I feel very strongly  for this  after all the drama that  go's on  in poker 

we now there some that like to  get the attention they seek  .causing chaos  for there own  gain and not

thinking  of all other member  ..

I feel that Achat  should shout  down the poker game till they know how to protect all  us members

from this  and much as I love poker  it has made it very uncomfortable at time…

2nd  best thing to do  my opine is

make privet self bought poker rooms   

or 

keep the poker  room open and r completely remove the tex chat  in there

and just have it for  the ones that  bought the room ….

all this will stop   the  Bs thats  going on in  poker rooms 

Zuzannah
    Participant

I'm glad I'm not on my own on this.

Last night I had an amazing time in there and I hope the people I was with thought the same.  We were chatting all the time and it was one of the best poker rooms I have been in for sometime.  Some people I knew already but there were some I'd never met and it was just fantastic.

Shutting it down or turning off the text chat might sound a bit extreme but,  it may be the only choice until there is a solution.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I'm glad I'm not on my own on this.

Last night I had an amazing time in there and I hope the people I was with thought the same.  We were chatting all the time and it was one of the best poker rooms I have been in for sometime.  Some people I knew already but there were some I'd never met and it was just fantastic.

Shutting it down or turning off the text chat might sound a bit extreme but,  it may be the only choice until there is a solution.

Yes Zu  as  I said till they find a way 

It is so nice to play poker  with like minded people 

at least to have some respected  for each other

Achat as made me love poker  I have never  played it before

and I have met some lovely people in there that I would  never have talked  to in my past
    I hope they  fined a solution  ASP …

Lover
    Participant

As long as some members don't give a damn and don't want to consider of other people, there should be names of people in room or the chance to start your own one. I fully support this!

Kiwi_John
    Participant

My  Suggestion is  that there should be a variety of numbered rooms  , ecah with current players  names  listed,  so that it's possible to choose  wich room you wish to play in;  additionaly  clothing should be optional to accomodate those  who are reticent  about appearing naked in public.
    Whilst i appreciate  the opportunity  to participate  in something a little different on achat it  seems  to me the poker room was  created without sufficient forethought.

However I do thank the DEVS for their  lateral thought ………………but  there is  nothing created by humans  that can't be improved on

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like what you  said 

John and I agree with you

there's always room for improvement Evolution in Poker!  

And  we  need  the Privet one 

hey maybe the public one  every one can talk be dressed and

the self bought privet one can have all the  options to be naked  Strip poker !
    😮

I just love brainstorming  together 

• Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.