Skip to content

Game Idea. Poker Room choice for players

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Poker Room choice for players

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    AusWoody
    Participant

With the number of responses ………….one would  hope the powers that be take notice that we want change……what do we want?

CHANGE !!!!

when do we want it !!!!!!!!!

YESTERDAY

Zuzannah
    Participant

All these requests for changes and ideas really do make sense.

But will it happen ?  Doesn't seem to be worth while in asking for anything.

Collars won a Poll more than TWO years ago.  Have you got them?  With all those people out in ACHAT who are Slaves/Subs, every single one of them would buy one, wouldn't they ?  Either the ACHAT team don't listen or don't care.  If they can't do something because of technical issues Why don't they just say.  So we can moan/suggest something else. (Sorry Off Topic) 

Sorry folks but I have totally lost the hope of getting anything worthwhile.  All we seem to be getting is Crappy Poses.  And when they do something good like the Clothing They mess it up by not including the Hi-Res Version. (Off Topic Again)  :

So yes the poker room options do need changing, Well actually a total overhaul.  It also needs to look prettier, more inviting than just a table in the middle of the room.  But then it Needs the option to turn all that off in case peoples P.C.'s can't handle the extra graphics. So it looks like it is now.

I tell you what we really need though, is the ability to buy a poker room.  Call it a Name (Without showing the Owner if you wish) And then have the ability to block certain people from coming in. (Even when you aren't there).  The Room is open when you aren't online but you have a reserved seat for yourself.  But I also agree on the idea of the Private room were you can invite your friends in.

So I think a list needs to be drawn up for the changes we want.  And then sent to the Devs ASAP.

But will we get anything……………………Doubt it.

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,
    Which would be easily doable:

– Leave this poker room such as.
    – Create another poker room (street clothes) with  civilized actions like they were suggested in the forum.

It would be a major step forward and allow everyone to be happy.
    Fuckers in the existing Poker room
    Poker players in the other.

Rukya
    Participant

Lol zuzannah , you start to talk like i was talking around 2 years ago 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Hello,
    Which would be easily doable:

Fuckers in the existing Poker room
    Poker players in the other.

LoL

Not in the orgy room 

add me in  Poker
    ROOM

Poker players in the other!

Nat33
    Participant

Ah I see that only Foxy read carrefully 

Yes because I think that some people don't respect the others so it's not easy to be quietly, only in private room and with friends that you choose !
    Not a problem for me because each time I go in poker room it's fun with nice peoples.
    Sometimes one finger in the ass or a stroke cock or a pussy rub or…. 
    If I don't like it's all in and I leave the poker room !

@Rukya, you don't talk like that now ? you have changed ?  : 

Kisses to all the Fuckers Orgiac peoples  :-*

Rukya
    Participant

Well i decided to come back just for the poker room , so i dont care if they give MF and MS 50000 poses . I do the game as a poker game now so i will not fight for poses , i know in advance that it's useless 

dirtyElena
    Participant

That's the attitude! you go girl!

zoerink
    Participant

And no place for win or die?

What a shame!!!

Zuzannah
    Participant

Okay.  Quoting from Lover in another Subject in this Forum.

I think that this should be put here.  So, everyone can see it and add more to it.  Here it is.

– Choose room (see who's inside)
    – Start own room
    – Change actions – remove the fucking ones and add normal ones
    – Give us the chance to wear the clothes we want
    – Change the 5k limit
    – A report abuse button
    – The chance to ignore a person in room – messages of this person aren't shown
    – Give free user the chance to talk (maybe lower the 5k limit)
    – Add a pop up button to see the winning card combinations

The other things I can think of is

– If in a room that you like and you get kicked out for whatever reason You goto the same Room when you come back if you wish to.
    – The ability to block certain individuals from a table if you want to start your own room.
    – Buy A Room and have a seat reserved for yourself. Plus the ability to kick out/block annoying people + on/off toggle for the actions.

That's it I think for me.  So, Lover or any other Mod who reads this.  Will you please send this to the ACHAT team, say in about a weeks time to give other people the chance to add to it.  I know its a Loooooong list but there are Biiiiiiiiiig issues.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Zu I would like a pull in  invite button to  send to  Friends ,Lovers and Spouses
    It will make it easy to invite my Spouse then    go in and out of a  room looking for him haha 

send-invite-button-png-hi.png

Lover
    Participant

@Zu: Yes, this is our intention. We send the list and ask, which of these suggestions they can implement.

@Roxxy: The invite-button for poker is a great idea

Zuzannah
    Participant

The Invite Button is a REALLY good idea but, to implement it, a Private room or Start Own Room must be added.

So, sorry for being pushy but, when will the list be sent ?

Anonymous

Hi

In the short time I have been playing, the poker room has become an important part of my AChat experience. But I have to agree it could be made better.

I agree whole heartedly with the ideas Zuzannah put forward and Foxy's suggestion for the invite button.

If the players had a little more control over the poker room, it would also be possible to organise tournaments and other events without infringing on the enjoyment of other players.

Peace

Fixxgiggle

Lover
    Participant

Zu, I will send the list probably at the end of next week.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.