Skip to content

MS. SS. FS. SF. Pose Review Requests. Pole Dance. 11. MS. 6. SS. 12. FS. 13.SF

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. SS. FS. SF. Pose Review Requests. Pole Dance. 11. MS. 6. SS. 12. FS. 13.SF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

We just got three new poses, pole dancing for MS, SS and FS.

I'm going to have so much fun in these poses. 🙂

I haven't tried the poses much at all but they seem really good.
    I would've liked to show off my butt more than my dicky but I think its a good pose considering its been centred around the dancer being female.

Unhealer
    Participant

not working

Adera
    Participant

Works for me… or did you mean it doesn't do anything for you?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I dunno if the pose work…….just become a premium yesterday and buy few pose.

What i really wanna suggest is an esay thingh: basically, the animation for this 3 pose are the same (maybe not for the partner), so i'll hope Achat wanna give us the chance (if someone wanna have it whit all genders) to buy a full stock for a better price, not 249×3 A$ (dunno, maybe 600 A$!?). This can be used for other common poses whit all the 3 gender and i think this can be a good fourth optoin.
    waiting for others opinion

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A month passed away…..i have try it dancing for my partner and they dance for me too. i think it work good (specially combined whit slow lap dance), but there is only a thing i don't really like: the erection on the dancer. It looks really innatural and like if i use my cock to point at someone or some direction, so i really hope this gonna be fixed.

Adera
    Participant

An option to be soft would be nice or semi erect and dripping a little.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i think soft one is the best, so u can dance only whit panty, like girl can do. plus, a strip option can be nice, even for the slow lap dance

Adera
    Participant

Oh right, our panties will disappear, that's not very good… this just tells how much I've been able to play the last months.

alstott
    Participant

Well i just can say i'll drip alot when you'll let my cock slide under your panties and between your butt cheeks…this is what i'm missing at this pose…more cock teasing  😮

Adera
    Participant

That would be really hot additions.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I don't agree…..the lap dance is good, well if u don't take care about returning on the original stand pose ll the time. Your idea can be good for the slow lap dance, where interaction is really needed

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I just want the ability to brush myself against him and feel his raging hard-on against my butt.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, sweety….there is somethingh u don't wan!? 

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe yes, but maybe not in this case.
    It would be hot if we could go from the lap dance pose to a MS conversion of the MF “Kneeling Rider” pose, then we could give the guys a nice dance on their poles after a hot dance like females can do now… its unfair that they get all the fun.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmhhh, i had take a look at the pose in the shop and it looks really hot….i think it can be amazing whit other shemale too……damn, why we are allways in a corner preing for some good poses!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.