Skip to content

More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

Pose Idea. After actions / New Foreplay Pose

Should there be a new set of foreplay options or cool down options for cuddling, kissing, etc laying in bed?

Should there be 2 of them? One clothed and one naked?

Let’s see what you come up with

NikiSchoolGirl

Is it possible to get some post love actions? Like in the “flirt” or “foreplay thing” (which I think should be a default free thing), could there be one similar to cuddle in bed after you finish making love? could there be cuddling in bed before? why does the bed have to be for sex only? Anyone else want to see non-sexual activities in bed (for all, m-m, f-m, f-f)? Reply to this thread.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Yeah, why can't I hold a girl in a spooning position naked in bed afterward and kiss her, etc without it being sexual? do you all just jump in bed, fuck, and leave?

Nicoquin
    Participant

it will be great, indeed 😉

Lover
    Participant

More foreplay, more scenes, more rooms, more dresses and after action: I want it all!

;D As long as we user have enough fantasy, as long AChat has enough work 😉
    But unfortunately AChat gets every week something new and not every day 🙁

So I think we have to be patiently, allthough this is a weakness of myself 😉

To make it short: After actions would be great, not only to finish in a nice way, also to start another round 🙂

After action Lover

vikka
    Participant

Is it possible to get some post love actions? Like in the “flirt” or “foreplay thing” (which I think should be a default free thing), could there be one similar to cuddle in bed after you finish making love? could there be cuddling in bed before? why does the bed have to be for sex only? Anyone else want to see non-sexual activities in bed (for all, m-m, f-m, f-f)? Reply to this thread.

Agreed but don't forget ffm, fff too.

Marion
    Participant

I often use 69 positions as after action, but that's not the same like a real after position.
    I want to hold, kiss and touch the girls and boys after sex!
    For me – and I think for a lot of other useres too –  it would be ok, if we must buy such a position!
    Please add such positions/actions!
    Thanks!

Kisses, Marion.  :-*

Dannyello
    Participant

Marion,Vikka,Lover,Nico,Apollo,Niki

YES,YES,YES! 😉 :-*

Mellissa
    Participant

yes, yes and yes 🙂

wariorpriest
    Participant

i agree to the afterwards pose suggested by Niki I'd def buy that one

apollo13nut
    Participant

Agreed but don't forget ffm, fff too.

Yeah, but there's no MFF/MMF foreplay….

Vaida
    Participant

Yeah, why can't I hold a girl in a spooning position naked in bed afterward and kiss her, etc without it being sexual? do you all just jump in bed, fuck, and leave?

Absolutely agree now the bed is only for sex. Kissing in bed with spooning possition should be great.

Vaida.

Lover
    Participant

As spooning is very nice, I also like to lie on side, face-to-face, looking in eyes, kissing and stroking each other.

Smooching Lover

Vaida
    Participant

As spooning is very nice, I also like to lie on side, face-to-face, looking in eyes, kissing and stroking each other.

Smooching Lover

Agree this posse is very romantic too.

Anonymous

Hey, if they do this maybe they could make 2 different sets….1 for clothed and 1 for naked? maybe foreplay 2 and cooldown 1?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.