Skip to content

More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I think the after-play is something that we will be seeing *real* soon.  It has been asked for a lot before & more new people are asking for it now too 

Ebonyhottie
    Participant

Totally agree, we basically need cuddles and kisses, for both before and after! So people can show their tender side as well. I know this is an “Online Sex Game”, but the Avis you interact with are “Real People”, so “Real Emotions” can surface. That being the case, lets have some tender interaction, instead of just sexual! Not that I object to sexual!
                                                                                  Kisses, :-* :-* :-*
                                                                                      Ebony.

Florent
    Participant

It's true that it's kind of boring to get dressed again and move on the ” romantic ” poses after sex… So it will be a very nice idea !

Janine Dee
    Participant

Let me add my voice to those saying YES.

I want the kiss, I want the cuddle. I want the caressing before and the snuggling after. I like to chat the whole time through, but after just having the icons keep grinding can take something out of it.

And I too would shell out the A$ for the privilege.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Right now I'm more interested in the before for FF because we can improvise them into after play, but yes across the board just not for just MF.

AZNLoverV
    Participant

More options is always better.  Both before and after play yes.  Let's make it happen Ateam!

Lover
    Participant

I want both, before and after. I don't agree wiht “the more the better” always, but actually we don't have after afterplay and very less foreplay.

sinnnn
    Participant

I have voiced my thoughts on this before. I like foreplay before an a little cuddling, soft petting after. Honestly there are times that after my orgasm I sooo don’t want to be touched, its just my entire body be feeling that sensitive. So a nice relaxing cool down pose with us just facing one another on our sides, just looking at each other would be nice also. 🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well now being the cuddler that I am I like to be able to rest my head on her shoulder/chest/breasts so that is something to file away.

While hoping AChat includes both for after play.

sinnnn
    Participant

Now that sounds nice an i can run my fingers threw your hair, hmmmm. 🙂

apollo13nut
    Participant

Janine Dee, Sinnnn, you both know I support same sex positions, and I wouldn't have it any other way….if they make cool-down cuddling positions, they had damn well better make them MF, FF, and MM

Janine Dee
    Participant

Of course Apollo… it’s Sinnnn and I, if we’re in the same thread we have trouble keeping our hands off each other. 😉

Anonymous

Hmmm…the voting is kinda unanimous 

sinnnn
    Participant

How bout one of the foreplay option is taking off the clothes. I find removing someones clothes to be very hmmmm fun : 🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

The problem with that is that sometimes the undressing it a sweet, sensual affair where one takes their time. Another you want them out of the way NOW!.

So which would we prefer? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.