Skip to content

More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

How bout having both options my sweet Janine. It depends on your mood, take it slow or rip the clothes off ;D

Janine Dee
    Participant

*smiles* Ah my lovely  Sinnnn I knew that would be how you would answer. That's why I phrased my question like I did.

Seriously though, with the variety of clothing choices I almost prefer they keep it clothed, and then not, and work on things like kissing and caressing. Since I would think it would take a LOT of programming to come up with ways to take it ALL off.

sinnnn
    Participant

I know, but I can still dream(sigh). 🙂

Anonymous

we need to move the foreplay from standing to naked on the bed…come on guys!

and also the afterplay cuddling we've been asking for forever.

Anonymous

I agree with Sinnn, Lover and Janine Dee, both options would be amazing! Being able to remove a piece of clothing at a time if we so choose would be such a turn on as I have mentioned in other posts. Both standing and laying on the bed PLEASE!!!

This can include, petting, soft slow deep kisses, running fingers through hair, caressing various parts of your lover's body, spooning, resting your head on their shoulder, touching their face while looking into their eyes….

Please please please…..

Bear
    Participant

Good ideas here, and something I would be willing to pay script for…Hint hint you folks in development and sales.

Foreplay, clothed or unclothed, the piecemeal stripping, and please give us something for that post act cool down….I consider it a sexy moment, and a great bridge for two partners who wish to continue on.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I am just hoping they give FF foreplay before adding MF options.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to take something like this request with essentially the same code with minor tweaks and have a multi-release? Release the clothed/unclothed positions for MF, FF, MM (all 6 total) at once? that'd be AWESOME…..but at this point, I don't care what comes next as long as SOMETHING does!

Lover
    Participant

Yes, apollo, it would be nice. But I am sure, there is a reason that the A-Team didn't do this yet. Maybe it is not so easy to do? I don't know. And to your last words… yes, it is time that something new is coming. We are waiting now for one week (and one day for an answer to my question about adding new ccategories to this board).

Anonymous

WHERE ARE THE F-F POSITIONS?????!!!!???

Anonymous

still in development 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yeah, they are too busy having to redesign the MF positions bar to come up with any FF.

Lover
    Participant

They wanna make FF perfect, as you girls never are satisfied, you are always bleating

Janine Dee
    Participant

If we had more to do we'd have less time to bleat.  :

Lover
    Participant

lol, good rear

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.