Skip to content

More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

Still in development? I'd be more willing to bet that the answer is “never considered”…..has anyone actually read the forum in full lately? It seems every idea pitched on the forum since Easter has been COMPLETELY IGNORED……go troll and see how many posts there are for a FF version of the MF foreplay……doesn't exist yet…………………….How many posts for Male gifting?……….again doesn't exist……………..And I am double willing to bet the reason is cause there are more male members than female and the entire dev team is male…..

And yes Janine Dee, I agree that they are probably working on the NEW position layout for MF or the complete over-haul of the graphics altogether to give a damn about anything new

thumpazz
    Participant

To tell you the truth I think we need alot more foreplay action. would make the game a lot more realistic. Me for one I love foreplay, not rushing into things. Taking my time and treating a lady the way she should be treated. Well unless she wants it otherwise…lol. But I do think we need more, more is always better than not enough. Good things come in bundles..

sinnnn
    Participant

(To all the men, I'm not knocking you all)

Maybe the reason foreplay sucks here is because most(I SAID MOST) men think a lick on the nipple and a kiss is foreplay.  Really some guys idea of foreplay is kiss and stick. 

My idea of foreplay on a guy/girl is extreme, I believe in taking my time.  But I'm willing to take what you give me because this is really lacking.  Hell foreplay can be a number of things if your really imaginative :

Janine Dee
    Participant

*giggling* Honey, they would probably need 100+ programmers to design all the possible ideas foreplay could and should entail. It would just be nice to have something other then, stare at each other or grind away.

Bear
    Participant

I have read a unanimous request for such,…perhaps listing the options we seek would give the developers a better understanding of how to implement.

Would you folks want this as a separate pose…or added as a component to existing actions?
    We may need to be a little more specific then this general I want,…I want,…I want I read hear.

Personally love foreplay,…and tend just to use one of the two clothed contact poses to set the avatar's while I let the imagination of my words pull the rest of the action,…and frankly,…what's in my wicked minds eye, is so much hotter than what poses can raise.

Of any addition, which I can see easily incorporated and perhaps an immediate fix, would be as Janine puts it to add a non-grinding option to some of the existing poses or even a stilled position,..of the immediate post climactic moment.

Just a thought…

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm soo sorry Bear, I was reading what your post but all that I got from it was this..

what's in my wicked minds eye, is so much hotter than what poses can raise.

Umm could you say that again.

Bear
    Participant

MMM,…ok but only one time, I do not like repeating myself…(which I must add the kilt and dressing room combination is off the table of options…)

What's in my wicked, mind's eye,..is soo much hotter, than what the poses can raise. (innuendo at the end intentional)

sinnnn
    Participant

*giggles, blow kiss*

Janine Dee
    Participant

More Sensual Poses – Skin on Skin Discussion.

While I’ll say again I am delighted there is now FF foreplay it got me thinking and I wanted to get a discussion going about all the mixes, twos and threes, about things like kissing, caressing, and the lack there of.

Even early on with the strap on positions I remember saying how when I had a girl bent over fucking her with the strap on (or in doggy) I wanted to be able to lean in and kiss her neck and shoulders.

So I thought I would start a thread where we kick around ideas on that more sensual then sexual touching and good ways to implement it.

With any luck the Development Team may find some inspiration.

TightFit74
    Participant

I couldn't agree more. To me, the sensual part of making love is very important. I'm not the 'wham-bam-thank you ma'am' kind of guy. I like to hold, kiss, caress, touch, feel, wander my fingers and hands all over the body of my partner. Getting a feel for her sensual and sensitive spots. Before, during and after play, not excluding losing my controle while we are making love. Still, the poses that offer something close to what I mean, all seem to be incomplete.
    I hope the A-team wil pay attanetion to the need that has been expressed many times before.

Adera
    Participant

I'd really like to see some more touching and kissing and it would be nice if some if those potential poses where when your dressed or if you can easily switch between being dressed or not. Would be good if there where more options in upcomming poses.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Let's get specific.

For a general touching sort of thing, hugging, holding your partner close to your body.

For kissing, neck, shoulders, and ears. Kissing can also be licking or biting.

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

DANCING! I want DANCING!

I think it would be cool for us to get some kind of Date style ideas from the game, as the foreplay and such are very limited.

Lover
    Participant

Kissing the whole body!!!

I also want stroking. The face, breasts, shoulder, ass, legs. The head when the partner is lying in your arms.

The possibility to give a massage.

Janine Dee
    Participant

For dancing I would want the ability to play my own Mp3s in the game program itself (preferably so the other person(s) could hear it). Because the music as it stands… is really not ummm tolerable. 😛

A big yes on relaxed holding and cuddling.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.