Skip to content

More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I think there could be big problems with that Janine. :-

Janine Dee
    Participant

The music? The holding? Both?

Adera
    Participant

The music part… because you could then play music for others. :-

islandsun
    Participant

I like to lick , taste , and kiss my partner from the top of his head to the tip of his toes ! I`M >SMILING < everything in between LOL GRRRRRR !

Lover
    Participant

The own music brings us back to lap and pole dance. And to massage… nice music and an erotic and relaxing (or not

😉 ) massage…yess!

Stroking the body with a feather.

TightFit74
    Participant

Rubbing in body lotion or a stimulating oil wuld be wonderful. relaxing the muscles before straining them or relaxing them after play… Would have my full vote.

Bear
    Participant

Dancing is a wonderful mood setter,.., a pose with the ability to clasp hands, lean in for a soft kiss to the neck, nustle cheek to cheek, and deliver that kiss at the right moment…(sweet memory)

As to touching, the ability to trace a finger along the shoulder,…stroke light along the outer or inner thighs,…or trace a finger over a breast,…not just groping, kneading intently.

The nibble or bite,…the pulling of a partners lip…while in a kiss

@Islandsun…agree,…to kiss and explore a lovers body from top to bottom,…hmmm,…too many locations exist rather than just the existing focuses of the poses.

@Janine,..yeah would be nice to import or share  a playlist with a partner,…it's a pain coordinating songs unless you have an agreed playlist.

Adera
    Participant

I would love to give a good strip show. 😉 😛

PattyR
    Participant

i'll throw in my two cents worth……we just want to improve the whole fantasy.  Adding more touching, cuddling, sitting on the bed (so we can talk, rather than stand there), me being able to have a scene to sensually remove my clothing for my partner, or for that matter, being able to remove our clothing in all the scenes (one article at a time!)….in a way we can control, all add to the overall experience.  The Achat team still should understand, we want control of these things, thru Action buttons on the right side of the screen…..or more thought given to all the in-between potential scenes, going into the sex act, or after the lovemaking.  I think they need to think about adding some good fetish scenes…after all, in our profile, fetish is one of the things we can select as one of our traits, but there are no fetish scenes really available!  Just a scene with one of the partners tied to the bed, for example, would add immensley to the fantasy.  I hope the AChat team sees that we all just want to improve the playability of the game!  And, we all applaude what they've accomplished so far!

Bear
    Participant

I would love to give a good strip show.

Girl you have that pole and stripping locked in the brain of single minded purpose…

Adera
    Participant

Ehehehe

Bear
    Participant

Not that I would complain mind you :

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

i'll throw in my two cents worth……we just want to improve the whole fantasy.  Adding more touching, cuddling, sitting on the bed (so we can talk, rather than stand there), me being able to have a scene to sensually remove my clothing for my partner, or for that matter, being able to remove our clothing in all the scenes (one article at a time!)….in a way we can control, all add to the overall experience.  The Achat team still should understand, we want control of these things, thru Action buttons on the right side of the screen…..or more thought given to all the in-between potential scenes, going into the sex act, or after the lovemaking.  I think they need to think about adding some good fetish scenes…after all, in our profile, fetish is one of the things we can select as one of our traits, but there are no fetish scenes really available!  Just a scene with one of the partners tied to the bed, for example, would add immensley to the fantasy.  I hope the AChat team sees that we all just want to improve the playability of the game!  And, we all applaude what they've accomplished so far!

Totally Agreed.

Zinah
    Participant

Glad I found this post as this factor has been challenging to me and only my second day!  So we have the talk in street clothes show me how you feel thing.  Why is it, I can't initiate a deep kiss (I'm the fem)  Why can't my partner fondle my breasts or tweak my nipples *through* my clothes?  Why can I reach out and rub his crotch etc… 

Clothed Foreplay:

Male's get:  deep kiss, fondle her breasts, tweak her nipples, rub her crotch, grope her ass, stroke her back, nuzzle neck/hickey
    Females get:  deep kiss, stroke his chest, tease his nipples, rub his crotch, straddle his hips, nuzzle neck/hickey and grind. 

Should happen in a couch, seriously, it's a game for fucking, I get it, but at least a chair to sit in for the warming up parts, yes?

UNclothed foreplay can include all of those plus, jerk him off, finger her so the foreplay section on the bed?  It needs all of those. 

Yes, yes, wishes and fishes, but a girl can hope!

Bear
    Participant

Zinah the threads are full of such hopes,..and I think you did a nice job of designating actions you would like added.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.