Skip to content

More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

FF doesn't even HAVE clothed foreplay yet. So my heart can't quite bleed. 

Reasonable enough requests though. 

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera    Tech team ! Give the girl her pole  !  p.s sent one my way too ! sounds like fun ! You know they have pole dancing classes ! Think I`ll get the CD . High heels great for the leggs !

Adera
    Participant

Yeah a pole would be so much fun in a room. Dance for a guy really sexy for a while, then walk towards him and give him a lap dance. While lap dancing I'm dancing closer and closer until I'm practically sitting on him dancing slowly, looking at him with hungry eyes and my hands running all over his body.

Sunny, high heels is a must if you want to make a really good dance.

Pole dancing on the profile would be nice too but I think that would be a bit much, I wouldn't really be able to blame the guys for their comments then.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  Most  likely the guys would be back to offering money !  :

Cazzy
    Participant

May I add a heartfelt plea for more foreplay and after sex romance poses !

Talk and foreplay / afterplay is as much part of achat as the many many sex poses !

Cazzy

(Another off subject plea – guys please stop saying “Hi wanna fuck?” or similar – my ignore lists will be massive soon )

Adera
    Participant

@Cazzy
    Welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few threads here on the forum requesting more poses like that already but the more the better.

Btw about the bad pick up lines… check out this thread -> https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,581.0.html

I don’t really let the bad lines bug me off any more, some people just won’t get better at this. I tend to post some of them into that thread though… its fun to laugh at some of them. 😀

Cazzy
    Participant

@Adera

Thank you for the welcome.

xxx

Cazzy

Bear
    Participant

That you Cazzy for reinforcing this point for us with a fresh voice…and welcome to the forum

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome Cazzy,

hopefully one day the dev-tem will hear our continues pleas for more sensual poses.. Thanks for your input!

Lover
    Participant

Hello Cazzy, thanks for joining us here 🙂

Don’t get angry about silly invites. Collect them and post them in the thread Adera sent you – we all wanna have fun ;D

Ardeur
    Participant

Welcome Cazzy,

hopefully one day the dev-team will hear our continues pleas for more sensual poses.. Thanks for your input!

Hopefully not only more sensual but more intimate as well. One of the most sensual poses I've seen happens to be the M/F-show what you feel-making out-action. The only pose where you're fully dressed (or as close as you get to) and it does almost as much for me as some of the hottest poses they thought up. They need to give the girl the option to initiate making out as well, though, that peck on the lips comes close to lame…

Adera
    Participant

@Ardeur: I usually ask for as kiss. 😛

Ardeur
    Participant

@Adera the modern man might as well adapt to a whiff of feminism, why pretend to be a wallflower if you’re a man-eating plant… 😉

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Ardeur sounds like you’re a child of a “Dolle Mina”

😉 Totally agree! 😉

Janine Dee
    Participant

Welcome Crazzy it's the biggest request that continues to be ignored, and it's all across the spectrum. M/F has SOME options, F/F got a few recently, but all of them are underdeveloped.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.