Skip to content

More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Sensual, Foreplay and Afterplay Poses.

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Zinah
    Participant

Howdy Cazzy!  Welcome aboard and enjoy running around waving your arms.  I did last week.  Tag you're it!

islandsun
    Participant

I want to be able to put my head on my guys shoulder, afer wards , and have him cradle me ! AH a MAN`S ARMS !  Making myself depressed  ! lol          @ welcome cazzy !

Bear
    Participant

Brings a good point sunnny that even in the lying prone position there is a coldness of distance,..there is one pose I have found that gives me that closeness for the “after” cuddle…but would rather to see more…

islandsun
    Participant

Laying side by side pose 🙁

Ardeur
    Participant

I agree sunny, the side-by-side pose is pretty disappointing, no hugging or kissing there. Every time I enjoy a girl here that's a flaw I run into. Sport-fucking is nice too every once in a while, but intimacy is something seriously lacking overall.

Unhealer
    Participant

yeah wtf was the point of that foreplay pose

Janine Dee
    Participant

The FF one? The point is there was none, and now there is one.

😛 It could be better, but the fact they finally did it leaves me with hopes they’ll do more in the future.

Though as long as this last one took it will probably be the FAR future.

islandsun
    Participant

Hey Tech Team !

😉 Try out the room, side by side your self , Damn Feel like a freaking robot ! ???

Bear
    Participant

Janine, of all things, I am am at least happy you at least are having the opportunity to suffer through the pose's shortcomings…

Janine Dee
    Participant

;D 😛 😉

Adera
    Participant

I'd like booth the MS, FS and SS lying besides each other to be closer. Laying with my head on a guys chest and talking is really nice after all.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera    exactly !  my head on his shoulder , him cradling me in his arms my leg , bent laying on top of him ! Me moving my hand over his chest , finger cirling around his pecks , twicking them , slightly tugging on them ! him moaning ! Leaning down  ,  damn  phew lol

Vaughan

Achat has created Foreplay and afterplay poses. These are available in the shop.

Here are a few of them to whet your appetite …

Found in Scenes, Box 1 – Talk & Dance Section of the Achat Mall.

Found in Scenes, Box 2 – Foreplay Section on the Achat Mall.

Talented Members are also able to create poses for us now, so keep the ideas coming and who knows…
    your idea may be used as a pose or could even inspire Achat & member creators to use your suggestions as an action.

Members Creations can be seen in the Achat Mall, Scenes, B-Shop part. I believe at the moment.. there are only MF & MS poses there.
    Please advise if there are other couples available.

If you buy or use some of the poses regular, please do a review and let other members know what you think and if a worthy buy. Thanks.
    More Details here… Topics » Forum News » Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Achat has created the below poses for talking and afterplay – chatting and cuddling. MM unfortunately do not have any of these poses.

Talk About Yourself – at the table. Found in Achat Mall, Scenes – Box 1 Talk & Dance. Available in MF; FF; MS ; FS ; SS. NO MM VERSION

Romantic Moments 1. Found in Achat Mall, Scenes – Box 1 Talk & Dance. Available in MF; FF; MS ; FS ; SS. NO MM VERSION

Romantic Moments 2. Found in Achat Mall, Scenes – Box 1 Talk & Dance. Available in MF; FF; FS. NO MM ; SS or MS VERSIONs

Foreplay – Lying on the bed. Found in Achat Mall, Scenes – Box 1 Talk & Dance. Available in MF; FF; MS ; FS ; SS. NO MM VERSION

Lovers Siesta. Found in Achat Mall, Scenes – Box 1 Talk & Dance. Available in MF; FF; MS ; FS ; SS. NO MM VERSION

Slow Dance. Found in Achat Mall, Scenes – Box 1 Talk & Dance. Available in MF; FF; MS ; FS ; SS. NO MM VERSION

This last one has a nice hug and a great kiss for a greeting or a goodbye.

I hope Achat will consider making these poses available to all, especially the gay guys.

If you buy or use these poses regular, please do a review and let other members know what you think and if a worthy buy. Thanks.
    More Details here…

Topics » Forum News » Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.