Skip to content

New Costumes. Mistress Outfit. Black Swim suit. White Driving Suit.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New Costumes. Mistress Outfit. Black Swim suit. White Driving Suit.

• This topic has 23 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Ramrod29
    Participant

Who cares if we are being cruel to Ramrod.  I say tie his ass up and make him watch.    :-*

Hmmmm I'm thinking you answered an ad for a model/canvas and was a little confused with the meaning of that.  But first we have to start the other one first.  I soooo want the school outfit.   😮

GOOOOD  Clean  Wholesome fun!! Seriously though, can you at least hook me up with some popcorn?

Janine Dee
    Participant

And I soooooo want you to take advantage of me, in both cases. Still darling, were women we can go longer then men, and this is the internet so we can be in two places at once.  Since the schoolgirl one started from my fantasy how about I'll try to get that one up in Erotic Fantasies sometime today, and you can start the painting one?

And Ramrod, tied up or pop corn you're welcome to watch… I love an audience. 

sinnnn
    Participant

Great Idea babe.  If I don't start mines today, look for it either Mon or Tues.  A lil busy today.  Hmmmm I found this cool picture of a Dragon on this wonderful chics back, I'll post it-if I can.

No popcorn for you.  How are you going to eat it if your tied up.  I soooo love a captive audience too sweety.  We have to give him a show so he'll be begging and crying by the time we are done.  Damn my evil side is coming out.

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's why i said try for mine, but looks like we got a plan. I'll start schoolgirl you'll start the painting is the big thing.

Anonymous

i'll be watching too…but not tied up 

sinnnn
    Participant

Thats what you think.  I do believe I have a wish?

Anonymous

yeah you have a few…but i can watch as much as i like here.  wishes only pertain to the room 

sinnnn
    Participant

Now your making up rules you sneaky &^*&%&^%&^. 

No popcorn for you.

Anonymous

write me into your scenario then…if you like…it'll be fun
    no wish needed 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.