Skip to content

[Poll E ] For your favourite MM pose

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls [Poll E ] For your favourite MM pose

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Angelfree
    Participant

I'd like to have missionary pose.
    I'd also add the action “touch the chest” in (every) the frontal position!
    I like to make me touch the chest when I….

regards!
    Ivan

Lover
    Participant

Polls starting soon!

We want more ideas

Lover
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for MM Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of next Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING![/color

Nat33
    Participant

Voted 

tangoracer
    Participant

That one more vote   

Rukya
    Participant

i voted missionary on this one cause , if i remember , its a pose that men will really love to have

Lover
    Participant

The winner of the poll is Missionary

The result is send to Susy.

You can add new ideas here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2445.msg51016.html. The old ones willl be added to the poll automatically.

Lover
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for MM Pose Ideas

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of next month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING![/color

Nat33
    Participant

Not voted because I'm not a man and not a man 

Rukya
    Participant

I will not vote too because its no use

Brandybee
    Participant

Well I voted for Dancing delight …

Still would be funny if Lover  & Bear pulled each other in the secret dates …  LOL

Maybe Marilyn & I could play mice in the room.  .

Of course we  would post our spying  😮

GableDan87
    Participant

I voted for Sex Swing, but I would love for any of the MF poses to be made for MM. I would really love it if they made the Hot Kissing pose for MM.

Rukya
    Participant

unfortunately for you , i think you will need to wait for years to have the hotkissing pose . Do you have the foreplay yet ?

GableDan87
    Participant

Nope, I am not overly hopeful for more mm poses, as it has been said before that the devs don't feel that they can make enough money from them. But, I am still going to participate in these things in the hopes that maybe they might change their minds.

Lover
    Participant

I can't give you more hope unfortunately. All I can promise, we (the forum members) are supporting your wishes for new poses. Most of us accept to get less poses (especially fm-poses) to give more for you…
    Though it's not on us to decide.

I just can repeat, post here, raise your voice, join our events… show A-Team, you are existing!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘[Poll E ] For your favourite MM pose’ is closed to new replies.