Skip to content

[POLL G ] For your favourite outfit

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls [POLL G ] For your favourite outfit

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I like the idea too. However, it is probably asking too much as it would require at least two completely new models to cater for the robe and the baggy(ness of the)  pants. If the dev team did do that though, it would open up a whole new range of clothing.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

well like I said, we tried what was in inventory.  a striped vest (solid color would be better) and these men's capris of a nearly matching color.
    I think if the colors matched and they got a turbin working.  that would carry the illusion… maybe.

Anonymous

sultan.jpg

Lover
    Participant

This is nice Concerto… do it and I will buy:)

Momma_andrea
    Participant

That works!  Now ask the Devs for a Turbin 

substeve
    Participant

this needs to to be added !!!!

Alita
    Participant

Mmmmh, i was looking at an online shooter i had play some times ago and had found this….

time for some REAL street clothes! Like those up here!

i like that HB

Alita
    Participant

Well, our skilled designer can work on a short one taking as reference a roman or greek vest….

usualy, short one was for slave, but if we add some jewellry, it will be perfect!

woll this outfit would make alot of sense since there is that greek terrace room that looks out at the ocean already in achat.

Lover
    Participant

I started  a short Tunika this week…. let's see when I can show my first design.

Rukya
    Participant

here's a short list of the outfits requested untill now

Kingdustin        :  King and queen outfit
    Rukya              :  Leather pant
    HB                    : Roman/Greek tunic
    HB                    : REAL street clothing
    Momma andrea : Cat girl
    Brandybee        : Cowboy shirt
    Covems            : santa set men
    evilbaby            : new santa set women
    Momma andrea : Sultan outfit

Lover
    Participant

Thanks Rukya I want to start tall the polls this week and your list is helping me

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Yes, Thank you. but Rukya, you said cat girl was more of an accessory
    and I agree with you now. I just need ears and a tail. the clothes can be up to me.   meow  :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmmh, more or less……honestly, can be added more then simple ear and tail: we can add themed gloves and boots, of course all with different colours! And just recently, i had seen this pic from a cosplayer i follow from some times

and maaan, she's adorable in white fur, miaooo! A girl wearing it for MY BIRTHDAY will be a really wonderful gift!

Lover
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for Outfit Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the outfit you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of next month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

Covems
    Participant

Ya can remove the Santa Suit… not needed until next Christmas.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • The topic ‘[POLL G ] For your favourite outfit’ is closed to new replies.