Skip to content

Gifts.

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Gift accept/reject button. Allow men to be gifted.

K, I know some of you will say stop bitching Sinnnn and enjoy at least you woman can get gifted.

Before I began, this is to the A-Team—Gift Men Now!!! Thank You for listening.

Anyway I just been gifted 25A$ by a guy I barely acknowledge. I’m pissed off. I want to give it back. You can give me all the loot you want but its not going to make me pay attention to you.

Guys I understand you want to gift, if its all in good intentions, its the thought that counts. Thank you but I’d rather have friendship. Now if you think that gifting a chic will make her feel obligated to you, AHHHH Hell No.

I don’t know about the rest of you chics(well except for the whores), but I don’t need your A$ nor do I want your A$.

A-Team here me now. Gift the Men so I can give back these unwanted A$.

Lover
    Participant

Ooooh sinnnn, not even a little smile? Don't be so hard with this boy, he gave you all his best.

If you don't want it, give it to another girl.

sinnnn
    Participant

Fine with me. What girl who wants it who is not a whore? 😀

I don’t know him. So to give me A$ for no reason makes me think thats your way of saying HI? What do does he think I am? For hire? Its almost like I feel obligated to talk to him or something. I don’t like that. 😛

Bear
    Participant

Guess you could save it and start a scholarship fund sinnnn,…

sinnnn
    Participant

LOL. What should I call it? ;D

Lover
    Participant

Take it for the 1st price when we’re starting a new game here 😀

Bear
    Participant

“sinnnnful pleasure achievement scholarship”?

Anonymous

Sinnn, I just had the exact same thing happen to me! WTF! I enjoy chatting with my friends and being with a select few but never asked for or requested A$. I don't want to feel like I owe someone a “paid” good time! That is not who I am at all and am a little upset that this happend! Let me know when you start that game or fund, I have 25A$ to add to it!

BTW does anyone know who “MrWonderful” is? Did not lead him on or anything, just told him Sorry, I was busy…..

Ok, I am done venting now  :-[

sinnnn
    Participant

LOL, thats who sent me the A$ girl.  LOL.  I just deleted everything he sent me.  As far as I am concerned he just took a lost,  the dumbass.

sinnnn
    Participant

I would use it as a prize, but what if a guy wins?  I doubt any of you want to make a female account or do she-males get gifted too?  JOKING lol

Lover
    Participant

If a guy wins… a female account… I don’t wanna know, how many girls are guys in real. :-[ I only hope, I never have been in a room with one of those 😀

sinnnn
    Participant

K, I have to say this, I really do Lover.

If you were in a room with one, at least you know you had a good time. Only a guy truly knows what a guy likes. LOL. ROTFL

;D ;D ;D ;D

sorry but you guys are so cuuuuute. lol

Anonymous

Yeah, that is pretty much what I did. I sent him a note saying thank you but don't go into a room for paid sex. I much prefer to get to know someone first then also deleted his friend request.

sinnnn
    Participant

Your nice, cause I didn’t say thank you at all. I only say think you to friends who surprise me with a gift or a sweet thought. Or if I’m stranded and I need help, then yes a really heart felt thank you. But I’m not stranded, nor do I need A$ and I’m not desperate for sex that I would except a crappy ass invitation as that. I could say it was the thought that count but no thought was put into it. ;D

sinnnn
    Participant

You know that fool sent me 50 also and I never noticed it. Went to purchase the spanking an I looked and there it was. I feel sorry for that fool, he could have used his money to buy positions or close instead of trying to buy a fuck. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.