Skip to content

Gifts.

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

I said this before, Money is OK, but sometimes a girl likes to get “Things”
    And if they put thought behind it and you know they did, it makes it more special. 
    oh  P.S. I like Bear's Idea too. There are some guys that deserve a pair of my panties.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Oh, and Covems is refering to a Simon and Garfunkle song.
    'The Boxer'  I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdP3nZMZQbs

Anonymous

I appreciate that many of us on the forum seem to want the option of customized gifts in addition to the current A$ gifting scheme. I am not sure whether we should call the poll off yet or no, and more importantly what are we going to do with the results

Lover
    Participant

The only thing we can do is send the result to the A-Team. Only they have the power to change it. I'm thinking of a topic “Most wanted”… where we collect all suggestions (we collect them here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.0.html )
    and either send them the list or make a most wanted list.

apollo13nut
    Participant

I'll be completely honest, but the wide-spread abuse of the system, at this point, I say remove the whole gifting option completely. I pay the yearly membership fee, why should I have to pay girls to go into rooms on top of that? Assuming the A$6000 I get from the yearly membership is all I use for the entire year, and then assume every girl requires A$200 to room. If I buy nothing else, that's only 30 girls all year….That doesn't allow for new poses, new clothes, new room options, etc. And for as many girls asking for A$ to room or to “sell pics”, it almost is not worth it to even be a premium.

old_goat
    Participant

I agree with Apollo completely.

A123lolo
    Participant

I add that in some time, i think that some women have not the same game rule that us.

I have the impression that their goal is to have maximum of clothing and poses.
    They play to this game like a aventure game where it must gain lot of resources to change of level.
    And for that they must obtain lot of precious A$: for that, sell their invitations, sell pictures or videos and why not sell their skype adress.

In final, they don't play to AChat but to an other game where we are excluded.

Covems
    Participant

Momma_andrea is correct… that is exactly what I was referring to.  I'm a simple man, with simple wants and simple needs, and in the beginning, when I couldn't understand why no one would give me the time of day, I was tempted to take some comfort from the “whores on 7th avenue”, and did a few times.

Then I met the two crazy ladies… posted here in the forum and things changed.

In the end, it just a simple matter of supply and demand.  In my case, the women have the supply… I have the demand.  The question is… how much are you willing to do to satisfy that demand?

The gifting system is here to stay.  It is part of the engine that drives the business end of AChat.

Lover
    Participant

Well, I like to gift my girl or good friend for special reasons. But because i want it and not because they demand it. The idea of gifting is nice and it's a money maker for the A-Team. They never will stop it.
    It's the same as always – people are using or misusing a system. A123lolo is right, for some it's a competition or a different game. Some actually pay their membership and even few guys (or girls too) may like the idea of paying for sex.

I repeat it again and again: Don't pay for sex (or pics, vids…) if you don't want it. There are enough nice girls around. Just take your time to find them, talk to them as you would do in real and don't think they have to room with you.

sexilicious
    Participant

Sometimes on special occassions it is nice to send and receive gifts. Like birthdays, anniversaries of special dates, holidays, miss you, love you, etc. Sometimes even a I'm thinking of you and here is something special for maybe the next time we are together. Yes the A$ is nice but sometimes it is even nicer to have an outfit or an accessory or maybe have flowers or something to send for them to have in their room on in their closet.

P.S. Covems if you really are lonely my door is open just don't be surprised if you get a little surprise of a look.

ilovehead69
    Participant

I'm glad to see this post is still alive, and by the looks of it the vote is practically unanimous! but will this be another forgotten poll? O_o when will we see a change?

Lover
    Participant

The -Team is noticing it. If they change something? It's only their decision – we just can show how many people want this change.
    They have a working gifting system and they have thought about.
    That doesn't mean they never will change but they think twice before they do.

ldyreality
    Participant

room items and clothes would be nice. but not only from husband to wife. the contrary should be also allowed. i personally dont like to be gifted money. sounds … vulgar.
    besides something that someone offers should have their personal touch.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Idyreality
    Thanks for your opinion. As you notice, we're all think the same and each vote increases the chance to get what we want.
    Hope to read more of you, please introduce yourself here:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I would like to “Bump” an Idea… I think it was Bear that mentioned it first (I might be wrong)
    Let us girls “Gift”  our panties.   

now it should cost us girls a little something, a token value, so we don't just toss panties all willy nilly.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.